View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Fair and Even teams 
Private

hi guys,

I was just playing now on schlag sv, everything was fine and at some point ax remained 4 and allies were 6 (The Rock, AXXA, Keller, AN2, Warh3ad and 12 years of rtcw and still shit (or smth like that).
We asked like 5-6 times for some1 to join ax, in order to keep teams even, but no one cared. (I must say that 1 map be4 this happened again, when I was allies, and again allies were 6 an ax 4, Maxwell was there as a spec, then he left, again no one wanted to even the teams, so I go ax then we played).
We played like 70% of Dubrovnik map with ax 4 and allies 6. Then Frostbite followed, again the same thing ax 4 allies 6....We asked again to even team, I even started a shuffle vote (which did not pass) and the whole map we played like that.
This was very annoying and u can imagine that we couldn't talk about being fun anymore (for ax especially). I don't know what did AN2 got lvl for cause he seems he doesn't care :), anyway that is not my business...

But I think that it would be good, that if a certain player with admin like lvl2 or lvl3 can have the possibility to at least pause the game so that in this manner the players can switch teams, cause i think that if the game would be paused they would have no option than to switch afterall. So the pause command would be just fine imo, cause there was no admin here on sv when this happened, i even called on irc for some1 but there was none.

Please consider this post. It was really really annoying to play like this, and mostly too see that none of the players cares.

Cheers

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

well situtations like this happens and u can always use !admin cmnd in situation like this. About AN2 i guess hes a dork so dont expect him to even up teams ... and !pause cmn is admin thing. lvl 5 users can always use putspec so some1 who goes to spec will have to join losing team ;)

EDIT: if u need help on server type Grego and my irc goes crazy :P i can come help cuz im 24/h on line :D

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 pm
Private

and what does !admin command do ?
i know that !pause command is for lvl5, but maybe it could be done available for lvl2 - 3 also....that's why i made this topic...anyway from now on i will type grego all the time :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

!admin + reason makes admins who are on irc see what u need on server for example: !admin need more bots makes us see that u need more bots :D and !pause is for lvl 7 users :)

PS. dont spam to much with grego unles u want to make me angry ! :complain: ;)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 pm
Private

:lol: :lol: but I want to make u angry :D so u can kick my ass more :) cause that's what u do...:P
PS: don't worry I was just kidding :D

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:38 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Private

since i play ET that's like that , some people don't like play Axis or defend .. i was like that and i try to change (because i m old and fun is my priority ! )
So now i know what to do and if Rolly is not here , i can do what he will do ! grego :p
:lol:

Asking myself how Greg are in mode :complain:

PS : TK is bad .. TK is bad ... TK is bad ... bouhhhhhhh i am a noob

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 am
Private

then let's try together, and we shall see greg angry :))
he can't defeat us both :D

Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:39 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Private

Ok let's try ! :rock:
but we should be quickly without pants and it's cold outside: lol: or glow ...

PS : TK is bad .. TK is bad ... TK is bad ... bouhhhhhhh i am a noob

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:46 am
Private

glow it would not be a problem, but pants indeed, in this season without pants it's kinda cold now :D
but what the heck let's try it anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Private

:)

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next