View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:59 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Fair and Even teams 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Wutang-Wolverine wrote:
since i play ET that's like that , some people don't like play Axis or defend ..(..)

srz but r wrong.

MOST plrs like beeing axis. camping and let the other come into their fire. but playing allies is much more fun, if teams are (almost) even. its really making more fun playing allies.

try it :)

greetings,

mojo

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:31 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Sorry Mo, for me, you are wrong :) I prefer to play allies unless axis have to attack, then I prefer to play allies...but then again, I am Freak! that might explain some :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Private

hihihihi
you see we are not agree each others but the primary objective is to see if teams are uneven ,if yes we have to be able to team change for the fun of all

:)

PS : TK is bad .. TK is bad ... TK is bad ... bouhhhhhhh i am a noob

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:10 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

ahoi,

i said "most" of the plrs like to play as axis.

im with you Freak, i do prefer play as allie more than axis, like you, too. when teams are even btw.

simply more action, because you have to attack and move.

so on axis you get better ratio, but on allies mostly more action/fun :)

greetings,

mojo

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:14 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

mojo.et wrote:
ahoi,

i said "most" of the plrs like to play as axis.

im with you Freak, i do prefer play as allie more than axis, like you, too. when teams are even btw.

simply more action, because you have to attack and move.

so on axis you get better ratio, but on allies mostly more action/fun :)

greetings,

mojo

:meditation: :meditation: :meditation: :meditation: :meditation: :meditation: :meditation: :meditation: so true!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Private

and most of the players are ratio whores aren't they ? :D
I like playing allies too, i kinda hate camping and waiting for the others to come...but usualy I don't have other options than to go ax...
We must do what we must :)

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Private

I'm an allies man myself, always have been.....I like to attack and waiting for peeps to come to me is boring as fook.

Does make me laugh regarding uneven teams. More than often it works like this.

Allies win its uneven (specially if its a fast win or they win more than one map in a row).
Axis win by holding the allies at bay for the whole map and its a good game and the teams are fine, even when axis dominates...very odd.

I've also been accused of being an unfair player because i only really play allies....well law of averages states if i only ever play the same team then i must be on the losing and weaker team a good proportion of the time so whats the problem. I only play allies so it stands to reason that i get the good allie teams and the bad, sometimes my team will win others it loses.
I also get told off if i play too well (happend a few times by various hirn admin over the years) so tend to play worse (on purpose) on schlag to avoid being bitched at.
I wont whore XP or ratio, i like to be a creative killer so will prefer to kill with a well timed and placed nade than simply shooting, i like to execute, backstab and blow up. I also like ot reset my xp now and again, usually when peeps bitch about how XP makes all the difference.

Either way uneven teams are not new, its very rare you will get well balanced teams although i wont lie, well balanced teams are nice when they happen and i'll spam "GOOD GAME" towards the end of the maps etc....i prefer allies as i prefer a challenge and many decent players like axis so it works well for me, i like playing against those like mojo, greg, kisses etc etc, they dont bitch if i kill them and they void any advantage i may bring to allies.

Re:

Snuffs

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:30 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Snuffs99 wrote:
Allies win its uneven (specially if its a fast win or they win more than one map in a row).
Axis win by holding the allies at bay for the whole map and its a good game and the teams are fine, even when axis dominates...very odd.

muahahaha thats so true!!

teams are just even if axis players can camp the allied spawn...

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2