View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
stat question 
Private

I do not play much recently, but I was suprised to have "Eyes wide shut" (most tk/game) award in stats on schlag and by quite some margin. Although I'm very proud of an award, I'm not sure I deserve the honor :) Especially puzzling is that I have more than 8 times damage from team than the other way around.

So I tried to play few games yesterday, did one tk (sorry, I could also revive normally :) and I got 9 more tks in stats after that.
Might be coz of the "!allies","!axis" commands ? I do switch teams a lot.. Or bots ?

I do not really care for stats, just to know. Also lower level admins do have these commands.

Tue May 13, 2014 7:11 pm
Captain
Captain

yes the nq stats are broken. The nq log file is the problem. It does log some stuff more then once and the vsp stats thing can't differ if it was one TK or 3 TK's...
Also we had a similar problem with the admin mod and the !axis and !allies cmd. My guess the !axis and !allies don't leave or a different log message of the team change and the vsp can't see the team change.

Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 am
Private

ok, thx

Wed May 14, 2014 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]