View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Visit the How To Section before posting here!

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Strange problem 
Private

Hello guys, I'm totally new to the server, actually I got back to ET after about 6 years. I wanted to try out your server, but the strangest thing is happeneing when I try to join the game. The thing is I connect to the server, download all the stuff, then I'm in, the Limbo Menu appears for like 2 secods max. then I get kicked back to the main menu without any message appearing and I have to restart ET couse clickin anywhere like 'options', 'exit game', 'play online' just refreshes main menu, nothing happens, have to restart the client. I don't think it's the PB problem, couse when I tried to join for the first time it wouldnt let me connect at all couse my PB wasnt ON, I enabled it and this is the point where I'm stuck. Any help would be apriciated since I'd like to refresh my memory of good old ET and I've heard this is the server I should try.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm
Captain
Captain

do you still have your old etkey? otherwise -> viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1406

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 pm
Private

Well, actually I'm not sure, I just downloaded the game from here, never had to type in any cd-key and the game itself doesnt show the error that I would need one.

EDIT: Okay, the version from the link appears to work fine, thanks! Btw. is it normal that I cant enter options menu in ET pro?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:23 pm
Private

install, go to the server and how you will get a kick Wait a few days and it will all work !

I had the same problem once
etkeys needs a few days, sometimes!

Regards :)

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm
Captain
Captain

pvtJools wrote:
EDIT: Okay, the version from the link appears to work fine, thanks! Btw. is it normal that I cant enter options menu in ET pro?

no it should be working.
Maybe some mod.pk3 missing or from a different server. Try to remove the etpro folder from your installation and connect to one of our etpro server. It should download everything you need.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:26 pm
Private

I got a new computer and used the installer downloaded from this forum. I also can't open the option menu, I deleted the ETPro folder and connectot to the hirntot campaign server. But still won't open :cry:

I Use:
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD graphic cards

As soon I delete the file ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~etpro_menu_05.pk3 from the ETPro folder, it works again. But after joining server it downloads and breaks it again.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:33 am
Private

Hoad wrote:
I got a new computer and used the installer downloaded from this forum. I also can't open the option menu, I deleted the ETPro folder and connectot to the hirntot campaign server. But still won't open :cry:

I Use:
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD graphic cards

As soon I delete the file ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~etpro_menu_05.pk3 from the ETPro folder, it works again. But after joining server it downloads and breaks it again.

After joining the [!!!]Hirnlos server (I used to play [!!!]Hirntot) the menu works just fine.....

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:39 pm
Captain
Captain

Thanks for your report, we will check that.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 am
Private

i cant install pb anyone know whats the problem...

Attachments:
et.JPG
et.JPG [ 144.02 KiB | Viewed 3916 times ]
Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 pm
Private

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1748

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1381 should solve it

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]