View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Why did I get kicked? (or HOW DO I ASK THE RIGHT WAY) 
Private

Is it possible to unban a friend plz ?

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm
Captain
Captain

mata wrote:
Is it possible to unban a friend plz ?

it might be possible, depends on the reason..
we will never ever unban racists, cheaters and ppl who crossed the line of acceptable behaviour!

tell your friend to get here and create an own topic for him, name/server/banreason should get included in request

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Private

Hello
i'm so sorry about my english (french) but your ennemy territory server is one of my favorite. Unfortunatly, my friend 2GRle90mman is banned since very long time. (s killer with FFE two times...) Is it possible to unban this silly guy. He's 50 years old and i think he can understand the rules now...
Thx, 2GR el Matador ;)

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 am
Private

So far Hirntot was my favorite server, but from this night not anymore. Reason for that is immature behavior one of your admin by name cybr0. Tonight one of my friends wd - 40 was kicked for no reason (1 TK, 5 min game), far away from kick limit. Last week i was kicked same way. Tonight i said some rough words to cybro and get ban for 24h and that was my intention to do.
But there is more good servers like FP, (HBC)HELLBASKET .....
Best regards to cybro0 from Wario, WD-40, Bitchplz, ZvonimirZunic, El Indio (me).

Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:13 am
Private

Generally speaking, when playing panzer you should be careful and always look if there are teammates near you. If that's the case switch to pistol or don't shoot at all. I wasn't there when that incident happened, but if that teamkill happened even though you did see the teammate and just didn't care that it might hit him too :wall: , the kick is understandable imo. 60min is a bit long tho (probably the standard kick time).

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2