View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
pls unban! 
Private

hey!
i apologise for saying a milliontimes "nabs" and my whining i promise i wont say a single word anymore.
pls unban me!

Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:12 am
Private

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=311

Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:04 pm
Private

u need to know where when and why?
sorry i dont get it.
was about four yeahrs ago maybe on hirntot6maps i´m not sure, final reason was cause i kickvoted a member cause he teamkilled me.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:47 pm
Private

Ban ID?
Nick on Server?

Sorry i cant belive you receive a perma ban after 1 incident.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:50 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Madda wrote:
Ban ID?
Nick on Server?

Sorry i cant belive you receive a perma ban after 1 incident.

I remember, it was his forum name on Hirntot, Battery if I recall correctly. I was actually on the server when he got banned, and he got banned because of insulting me that particular time (and others maybe). Obviously he wasn't perma-banned just for that one time, he regularly kept calling people nabs, etc.

But I think a perma-ban is a bit too much for that and think he should be unbanned. 4 years is a lot and people can change.

And ETPro is down to 3 servers (Hirn, HBC & NBS; fP and NeXuS both dead, edit: fP has a new IP: 173.199.76.109:27960), the days of ET are numbered, I think it's not reasonable to limit the playerbase even more (except for cheaters), so I actually believe players like him, Monty on the Run, Ratatouille should be unbanned (the ones I remember being banned for misbehaviour or whatever).

My two cents.

Last edited by c0rnn on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 pm
Private

id is 3931 and my nick was ATzeB0llMANN.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:07 pm
Corporal
Corporal

If he didnt receive the ban for cheating, id give a +1 for a 2nd chance! I appreciate his posting and showing the will.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:59 am
Private

You are banned on this server:

[!!!] Hirntot, 6 Map
[!!!] Hirnlos, 10 Map
[!!!] Hirnschlag
[fP].:Demo 2:.
[ N e X u S ] ET - 03
*XP* Kernwaffe 1
*XP* Kernwaffe 2
*XP* Kernwaffe 3
[fP].:Goldy:.
[fP].:Free:.

only cheating bans are global.... and your ban is for griefing/beeing stupid so you are the first guy who receive a specific perma ban on every server who support unityhub.

you try 100 times to avoid your ban and this post "i´m not sure, final reason was cause i kickvoted a member cause he teamkilled me" show me you are the old one.

Forum posts about you:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1509&p=16286#p16286
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1369&p=14839#p14839
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1480&p=15861#p15861

we can start a internal poll for a second chance but it can take some time.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:06 pm
Private

who said that i changed? i only said i apologise and i will be quiet.
i didnt know that u dont know about the option of muting ppl when they annoy you. so now i know and wont say a single word again.

u can read the chatlog and judge but its totally out of context. where are the chatlogs of the other players? there was a guy with sniperscript and that went on for days and at the end a other who teamkilled me and threatend me so i became a bit mad is this an extraordinary thing? and actually i only said nabs and that iam realy famous for xD, thats no insult its only a shortcut for beeing a newbie i dont want to repeat what names i got called what actually were real insults like the reason iam baned. u call me stupid for saing nabs xD
and i didnt try to avoid ban i just couldnt believe it will be a permban and tryed time after time again to join. do you realy get triggered by this low talk on a gamechat? do you realy feel offended when some unknown person saying something anoying to you on the inet?? if so get off the inet cause thats the place where u will see allways every opinion no matter u like it or not and thats the best thing about it.
cant believe iam sitting here and wasting my time with this childish shit. take care about cheaters and not old veteran players who dont know to behave on the chat. unbelievable

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:10 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

AtzeBollmann wrote:
there was a guy with sniperscript and that went on for days

That's actually me you were accusing and whining about. Good days. I hope you get unbanned, will be fun sniping you again.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next