View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:20 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Ogni has bad day 
Private

As i like Ogniwan for being one of the friendliest admins on the server, i was today suprised by ban for 1440 minutes which he gave me when playing on hirntot about lunchtime. Only for one stupid word which i used in sentence i wrote - that was hitlerious. Sorry, i admit it is not something smart, it was a joke without any bad purpose to offend someone.

First, is it really agaisnt rules? If so, tell me against which one?

Second, does it make me immediately supporter of nazi germany, hitler or anyone else of this horrible group? I think there i can answer: No, i am democratic and freely minded man and i refuse any of undemocratic philoshopies such fascism, nacism or communism and any one else are. But, it does not mean, that i cannot make a fun of them.

By denying criminal regims and goverments we will solve nothing, we must know, they were here, somewhere they still are and we can only to learn of their existences to not allow establish their forms again in this world. But this not means, we cannot make a joke of them. Thats not the way. It borders nearly with a political correctness, which is very dangerous phenomenon of presence...

Have a nice day.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Dear mate,

my day wasnt that bad before i read your "comment" to the game online. I guess you didnt read our rules, so i quote sth:

ยง5 - Racism / Xenophobic name tags and remarks
Quote:
Name tags that could in any way associate with racism or fascism (eg. all 3rd Reich related stuff) are strictly prohibited! People that spread chat with racist comments or remarks will not be tolerated. Breaking this rule can lead to a lifetime ban without prior notice!

I think 24hours to rethink was fair nuff. So CYA on server.

Ciao
Ingo

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:33 am
Private

Hi,
despite i disagree with point of this rule, i am forced and ready to respect it.

Servus.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:50 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Karaya wrote:
Hi,
despite i disagree with point of this rule, i am forced and ready to respect it.

Servus.

THX mate. Nice to see you already back on server!

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:55 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I did "nazi" that coming...

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:01 pm
Private

!ban c0rnn -0 :D

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]