View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
kicked for using CAPS 
Private

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that i didn't know using CAPS was forbidden to use...

Kicked by ogniwan

I have to say it's pathetic.

Shortly before he had kicked a spectator because he was specing for too long. The spec siad he will join next map which was about to start in 2 mins....

IF YOUR FRUSTADED DON"T JOIN THE SERVER OGNI. WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE 'POWER' TO KICK PPL YOU DON'T LIKE.

ONCE AGAIN PATHETIC BEHAVIOUR.

Regards,

gooly

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:02 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Hi gooly,

gooly wrote:
Just wanted to say that i didn't know using CAPS was forbidden to use...

http://netiquette.wikia.com/wiki/Rule_n ... e_all_caps

I asked you more than once to stop it, cos its considered like mentioned above. I dont see the need for such behaviour, as i think we all like to spend our freetime in a nice place.

Quote:
Shortly before he had kicked a spectator because he was specing for too long. The spec siad he will join next map which was about to start in 2 mins....

He was spec IIRC for maps, i think right from the beginning of campaign. Server was full, i asked to join the both in the spec slots, nothing happened, he got !fkicked. BTW right after 1 or 2 minutes plenty of slots were free, so he could have joined right away.

Quote:
IF YOUR FRUSTADED DON"T JOIN THE SERVER OGNI. WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE 'POWER' TO KICK PPL YOU DON'T LIKE.

ONCE AGAIN PATHETIC BEHAVIOUR.

I think your words speak for itself.

Maybe you simply spend less than half the time your posting has taken to think about your behaviour on server. Thx in advance!

Ingo

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Kicking just for capslock is just too much.. i mean you could have just muted him. Players like gooly hvave been here for like 10 years now ? Or more? Kicking a regular for something like that is just not right imo...
And im not saying that cuz hes my bro cuz i dont rly like him :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:59 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Gregory wrote:
Kicking just for capslock is just too much..

Kicking for being asked repeatedly to stop and ignoring the admin, however, is not too much.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:22 pm
Private

I was there when it happened... it would have been much funnier if he got muted instead of kicked for saying something like this.... "SO NOW EVERYBODY CAN HEAR ME NOW??" :meditation:

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Hi mates,

Gregory wrote:
Kicking just for capslock is just too much.. i mean you could have just muted him. Players like gooly hvave been here for like 10 years now ? Or more? Kicking a regular for something like that is just not right imo...

So ppl who play on server for years have more right than new players? Sorry dont agree here. IMHO the ppl who a regular player should know the attitude of our servers and the rules.

Our mate started his shouting atm i !fkicked the other player, i asked him several times to stop it, misan also told him thats against the nettiquete and considered shouting.

I already had that discussion with other player on server too, cos ppl also started to be pissed of by this behaviour. IIRC he also just got an !fkick, couldve been !lkick i dont remember quite well. IMHO we all want to have !!! server a nice place, where ppl share their freetime to have fun. All of us try to do the best to make it that place. Some use !dork, which i personal dont like as it doesnt bring that much consequences. I use !mute or fkick/!lkick. Here i used the kick as i am not willing to get shouted on server if i several times asked to stop it. Point!

But fact, i still wish some players would take the time of their postings here to rethink how their impression to other ppl on server is.

Dearly im to dump to get access to the logs, but i dont think that there is a need to post it all here to justify an !kick on wanred player here. If you dont agree, im looking forward to see much fun here in forum mates.

Ingo

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:14 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Well it was too much ... but it happend and cant be reversed

Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Sorry mate,

Gregory wrote:
Well it was too much ... but it happend and cant be reversed

Thx for your warm words, i wrote a reply on other place.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 am
Private

If you kick my gooly, i'll come to your server and start pumping out the +10k madness every map until every player is gone due to frustration of can't standing a chance. For years i trained gooly in playing the game but he never copied my partially rude behaviour. He's such a nice guy. He never ever deserves a kick! He's prolly the only reg who - since years - instantly swaps to the weaker team and you kick him for some caps? That decadence is disgusting. :evil: :evil:

Shame on you Ogni! :complain:

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:11 am
Corporal
Corporal

Id like to invite more ppl, that havent been on server atm, to join this wonderful hearsay and let this post grow and grow!

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next