View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
john oliver 
Private

Well, looks like this guy taking his trial too seriously.

First he gibbed me for spawn camping, when i killed him. If im not wrong, its not a spawncamp if you once(!!!) go at radars east axis spawn to upper room, i said once.
Second he set me to -1 lvl, coz of teamkilling. I admit it i did a tk, but the guy who i tked, gibed and tked me like 5-6 times, called eranimil. First he should warn me and the other guy as well, not just only me.
And when i asked him for a reason, he didnt say a single word, after i asked him 3rd time he muted me, no warning this time as well.

As I said, i admit it that I was a dork when tked back that guy, but his admin action wasnt fair at all.

I hope someone will drop me few lines here, not like last time.

Attachments:
2017-03-07-133307-radar.jpg
2017-03-07-133307-radar.jpg [ 394.22 KiB | Viewed 508 times ]
2017-03-07-133230-radar.jpg
2017-03-07-133230-radar.jpg [ 393.26 KiB | Viewed 508 times ]
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:43 pm
Private

First off: It not the first time you did that. You usually don´t just go there just one once but frequently to spawn kill - and if you get there then the other team is struggling already.
You could have gone to get the radar parts easily but instead you went for spawn kills... that´s why I gibbed you.
Your reaction to that was commenting about me being awful.

Shortly after I got a message complaining being team killed and only after checking the game log I read it was you....
That was when I dorked you. Your reaction to that was accusing me of admin abuse, both by chat and /msg. Why would I answer to that? I think it was not and I was trying to defend the radar parts hence playing the game. You did NOT as you claim asked me for a reason but continued accusing me of admin abuse and since you did not stop I finally muted you.

Talking about fairness: It would be nice seeing you switch to the weaker team instead of raping them at their spawn.

:meditation:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]