View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Dominik aka Doctor aka Vile.... set me Level -1 from Level 7 
Corporal
Corporal

Dear mates,

i dont have the feeling that the topic went far away from what it was written for, but some ppl don't even take the time to read all posts.

OFC everyone, who doesnt agree with the decision the admins (who IIRC already founded this community) made, is free to decide if he wants to play on our servers or not.

I hope you dont mind that ill close this topic now, because the last posts show IMHO that there wont be any more development in this topic.

Ciao
Ingo

P.S.: If i was wrong OFC everybody is free to open a new topic.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5