View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Dominik aka Doctor aka Vile thread that is now locked 
Private

OgniW@n wrote:
I still stand to my words: If you don't trust the admins who build up that place and care about it for years then maybe you play on another server!

Wrong on so many levels. Admins are like police, so am I supposed to leave the country if I have an issue with how police operates?

People sometimes complain about stupid things, but sometimes they have a point and you should have more flexibility with your mindset and be open to criticism.
Also, remember ET is slowly but surely losing player base. Hirnlos used to be full, now it's empty. If people just flea from Hirntot, cause they're upset with the rules, you have no one to play with.
Finally, there are people who are not admins yet care for this place for years too. And it's disrespectful to them to suggest otherwise.

Regards

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2