View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

If you want to complain about a ban/kick, then it helps a lot if you can give us server, time and date.

Screenshots/Demos/Logs are also welcome

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Unicorn 
Private

An obvious cheater tried to hide yesterday on tot. Yet i have to complain about crux. I pmmed him about this guy since battery. He ignored the repeated statements and just kept playing. Since he was highest reg available, plus the fact he actively use the given powers for his entertainment and rule interpretation, this ignorance of keeping server clean is utterly poor.

PBGuid: 04ad084c
ETproGuid: 2F545EC083EB080031726300AD275A001F223E40

http://et.hirntot.org/stats/themes/bism ... efault.php

Demo: 2017-08-04-165510-radar.dm_84

Happy banning.

Cheers

Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm
Private

I'm crux on the server. I was afk in Battery as I told you. You know perfectly well that i can't kick people and finally went to spec to get an idea what the fuss about and used putspec to frustrate him, he eventually left :P

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:19 pm
Private

is he the 'milk' guy who got 17% hs ratio and is preaiming at the weirdest angles?

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 pm
Private

That demo... :lol:

<3 hoochi

PS. I've always found crux to be an excellent ref: patient, fair and never too harsh or lenient.
PPS. Never argue with an idiot (apina). He'll just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

*edit*
PPPS.
argentum wrote:
I'm crux on the server. I was afk in Battery as I told you. You know perfectly well that i can't kick people and finally went to spec to get an idea what the fuss about and used putspec to frustrate him, he eventually left :P

I thought you were like a sheriff or something... I'm sure I've seen you !whatever ppl before :?

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

he has been on our watchlist, thanks

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]