View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
omni bot 
Major
Major

Last night i installed omni bot on Hirntrauma. They leave as soon as someone joins a team. I hope they aren't to skilled or to stupid. Their skill can be adjusted... jsut let me know :)

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Private

Playing with bots is... not interesting. Better is playing like 1on1 or 2on2 than fight with bots wich are boring after few minutes of playing. IMO they should be deleted :meditation:

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:55 pm
Major
Major

How about only 2 or 4 bots?

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Private

That would be too easy, overall it is too easy and boring with bots. Maybe somone like fighting with bots but it would not be ever like playing against biological enemy. So it is better when Two humans is playing on server than 8 or more of bots. Bots can not talk to You, they never go for a zigarette, they cant make funsounds, they see You when You are hided, they are doing the same things all the time. < it is just boring.

so. No bots on Trauma! :rock:

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:04 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Sure no bots, but I have more fun playing with bots than walking on my own on trauma. The server hasn't got the fanbase of hirnslag yet, so when you connect, the server will be most likely empty. Now with some bots, you might stay, frag a bit, and hopefully in the meantime, some people will connect, and STAY!
But maybe we should try to get the server full like at the launch of trauma. Lots of hirndudes there, spamming people at IRC to join, maybe even with a redirect, although the server has more 'personnality' now, so the redirection would be (even) less appreciated by some. But I'm sure we can build out some fanbase, so people connect when slag is full, or even as their first choice, and like this we can create a new fun server to play on! A man can only dream ;)

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

name the bots after the members in !!!....

if its to many members than there are bots, start with leaders and senior members:P

:D:D

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

bots on trauma are nice to play with, people keep joining to play with the bots. always nice to connect and some dude sais "finally, a HUMAN" ^^

the thing is, some maps the bots dont know anything aboutm so they just stand at the spawn area. for the fraggers, thats a great time to get frag xp, but its only fun the first time. i dont remember all the maps that they dont know, but there are some. i do know that the frag maps, they dont know anything about. but the name of the others, i dont remember.

is there a possibility to change some of the maps to some map they know, or only remove the maps they dont know?..

i dont know if its possible since its a "twin" server with schlag.

but great fun playing with the bots:D "LUDACRIS KILL" :P

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:14 pm
Major
Major

tasseladd wrote:
bots on trauma are nice to play with, people keep joining to play with the bots. always nice to connect and some dude sais "finally, a HUMAN" ^^

the thing is, some maps the bots dont know anything aboutm so they just stand at the spawn area. for the fraggers, thats a great time to get frag xp, but its only fun the first time. i dont remember all the maps that they dont know, but there are some. i do know that the frag maps, they dont know anything about. but the name of the others, i dont remember.

is there a possibility to change some of the maps to some map they know, or only remove the maps they dont know?..

i dont know if its possible since its a "twin" server with schlag.

but great fun playing with the bots:D "LUDACRIS KILL" :P

Hmm it should be possible to skip the maps that the bots don't know after the map is loaded. The dm maps can be removed. Need map names to do that :P

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I have special request ;P could u set one bots acc to 100% ? :D and make him shot only headies? :P that would be chalange! 8-)

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm
Captain
Captain

Gregory wrote:
I have special request ;P could u set one bots acc to 100% ? :D and make him shot only headies? :P that would be chalange! 8-)

therefor that the bot would have 100% acc u would have a 0% chance to win a fight. Why not give some a acc of 45 %. That is in most wars/pubs challenging anyway...

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next