View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
A 3rd ETPro funmap server? 

would you like to have the option of playing on a 3rd ETPro server with funmaps?
YES! 63%  63%  [ 34 ]
NO! 19%  19%  [ 10 ]
I DON'T CARE! 19%  19%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 54

A 3rd ETPro funmap server? 
Private

Guys, maybe start a new server with TZAC anticheat? I know you admins are against putting TZAC on los, so maybe you will create a NEW server with that anticheat? How about that?

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm
Private

It's a good idea imo, both servers are getting overcrowded, so the third can solve the case. Although I know only the 'competetive' maps such supply, bremen, gr te, etc and a few TJ maps, Im open for any suggestions to try out the maps.
Im for yes, but ONLY if the lags on already existing 2 servers wont get worse (do you keep them on the same server?). Ive seen many users complaining about lag, me including. It's just temporary 1-2 sec lag, but enough to see your enemy, start shooting and then see yourself calling for a med 2 sec later (perhaps the time when other serv loads the map?).
As for the ET community, I think hirntot is the last one that survived (think mine died cos of too many custom mods). Think even nexus gave up. Ive been a member of other ET community (I still see players from there on HT - right p1et(kun) ? :P)
As for the anti-cheat; the ET is pretty much dead and I havent seen (obvious) cheater here like I used to in the past. They just moved to another game (mostly CoD tho). I think we could even try the PB-less server, with increased mods/admins (just in case) and see if that will cause less lag. On the other hand you can also try pbbans (if not already), cos I think I see wallhack pretty much here.
I know its hard maintaining servers online, and it costs, as the crisis is affecting us all. Ive lost my job, and Im not doing well, but maybe instead of 3rd server, try to improve quality (lag-less) of 2 already existing? Waiting few minutes to join your favourite game on a favourite server is not a big deal for non-donors like me.
Think that would be it. HF & GL :)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 pm
Private

ETPlaer wrote:
(I still see players from there on HT - right p1et(kun) ? :P)

What? ;D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 am
Private

I would like it and I suggest as a great winter map: _bridges_

There was also a fancy map with a earth quake but i fogot the name.

And btw a 5on5 isn't a boring game - it can be a very good and sometimes better than a 12on12 game.

It might be difficult to establish such a server BUT we see a lot of servers and communities are dying and others (I count Hirntot) work like a honeypot for all lost souls and ET addicts.

Give it a a try over the fall/winter and lets see.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3