View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
complaint against ogni 
Private

I've been playing here 9+ months i've got alot of friends on server and i play almost everyday ask any1, this guy ogni keeps bullying me abusing his admin powers he is a fckin egotistical prick more like darth vadar than obiwon and im sick of it otherwise i would not complain on forums...like just i was playing minding my own business didnt say a word i get kicked randomly because he thought i had dork status when i did not...i msg him to ask for help and he ignores me....then previous time i was on 1st person on server early hours in morning i always play allies i did all objectives to win and right b4 the end of map he trolls me by moving me to axis and starts talking shit about how im lucky he did not just kick me, i only got dork status the other week bcuz some guy was flaming me pushing me off mountain while i sniped and trolling me all night i reacted and tk this troll and bcuz i reacted i got dork status anyhow i am really annoyed by how i am being treated

kind regards

Nibbles

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm
Corporal
Corporal

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3304

Regards Ogni-the prick-W@n

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:38 pm
Private

1. worst complain ever... your formatting is terrible

2. ogni is the most patient admin on hirntot he kick noone for nothing (if he do then its a big mistake and he say sorry)

3. you are a dork ogni ask for team change you ignore it so he give you a !fkick it means its a kick and you can rejoin again immediately

4. your complaint was rejected (maybe a !putallies/axis is ok too in this case but on a full server the kick is the only one consistent solution)

keep cool its just a game

have a nice day

best regards madda

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

it was just a !fkick nothing special...
and its not the right language you use to get serious answers from us!
Greats Wolfi

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:04 pm
Private

I was there for this. Teams were uneven, Ogni checked regs and turned out Nibbles was the Dork on duty, so he picked him to putaxis. I thought it was a fair way of picking someone, but of course Nibbles didn't see it that way. I hope this gets sorted out because Nibbles seems a good guy and is a good player, I was looking forward to playing against him. Ogni explained his reasons (ie dork on duty) for picking him and that was fair enough.

Might have been better if 'hey Road/nibbles/otherplayer will you go axis please?'. If I was asked by name I would usually.

BUT having said that, server rules are admin decisions must be abided by, and so every now and then we won't like the decision, but a happy server demands we accept it, and if we think wrongdoing come here to debate it. Admins need fun too, they shouldn't have to be getting killed while typing in answers to queries on game.

I hope you don't leave Nibbles, I haven't really seen you much (but I usually play on Hirnschlag or Hirnlos when tot is more than 12 players so won't always see you if on).

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am
Corporal
Corporal

Hi mates,

Nibbles got rid of his dork status now, lets see how it going to develop.

Ciao
Ingo

Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]