View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Behaviour on Hirntot 
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

-=LostcausE=- wrote:
It's all about e-penis. After many years a lot of people still have no idea that this game is team based.

totally agree with you on that one :) I've said it for years.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:12 am
Private

Mazza wrote:
-=LostcausE=- wrote:
It's all about e-penis. After many years a lot of people still have no idea that this game is team based.

totally agree with you on that one :) I've said it for years.

Not sure player -=LostcausE=- would've been talking about "e-penis" if at that point he knew that only 2 hours later he'd notice he was banned for using aimbot :roll:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 am
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

irrelevant to the post tbh. I do think ego has to do with a lot of the problems on tot. or epenis as lostcause put it.

But Lost Cause, did you need to aimbot because you have a small epenis?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Private

DerGraf wrote:
I dont judge a "fu" but if i read alot of "fuck you" ill judge it and soon ill start to judge it harder.

And btw this is not a polish server, if you think so and if you think you dont have to talk english in main or team chat ull get the next problem!

Sorry but im a lil bit mad the last days after joining the servers...

Question: How many words may u write in nonenglish sentences? Some peeps got mutes after two sentences, but when an admin write two sentences in e.g. german its ok.
Or some people write "each" day 1-2 sentences in other languages.

Have a nice day

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

camel wrote:
Question: How many words may u write in nonenglish sentences? Some peeps got mutes after two sentences, but when an admin write two sentences in e.g. german its ok.
Or some people write "each" day 1-2 sentences in other languages.

Have a nice day

Have a nice day too :meditation:

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Mazza wrote:
irrelevant to the post tbh. I do think ego has to do with a lot of the problems on tot. or epenis as lostcause put it.

But Lost Cause, did you need to aimbot because you have a small epenis?

!help ....
where is my sand box...
I nearly pee myself with the last part of the this quote mazza. That really did my day :D

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:33 pm
Private

Hi..
i am quite new here... but whatever

i am posting here, since i dont want to create new topic.. today, couple of minutes/maps ago I have played on hirntot and some French guy with "regular" named Cedric was totally ruining the game, tkilling, swearing, etc..

it has started as his swearing (some bad stuff about mothers of other team members) so i have called vote for his muting.. since he is regular it couldnt be called but then he started the same on me.. it continued next two maps.. he couldnt be kicked or muted... and of course i started swearing on him too.. also some tkills.. at the end i went to spectators and ignored him.. then rather joined other team..

i dont know his guid, i dont want anything.. but just think if its good to give regular to such guy.. not only i had problems with him that time and i would bet that this was not his first behaviour like this..

Quote:
Level 1 (REGULAR) - Show respect to others, respect to the rules, play fair and take care of fair teams (more than others do). Must be know to many Hirntot admins that play regular on your frequented server.

Tue May 06, 2014 3:00 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

hicotech wrote:
Hi..
i am quite new here... but whatever

i am posting here, since i dont want to create new topic.. today, couple of minutes/maps ago I have played on hirntot and some French guy with "regular" named Cedric was totally ruining the game, tkilling, swearing, etc..

Since I've observed that same behaviour of him (while he was playing with a different name, though) several times, he's been set to -1 (dork) for the time being. Such behaviour is indeed not acceptable of anyone, especially not people with a level.

Tue May 06, 2014 3:31 pm
Private

well cedric got 1w ban for swearing too players :)

Wed May 07, 2014 6:33 pm
Private

Well as if Strunz's spawn exit mortar isn't enough (I like that guy).
There are spies among defending team's ranks.
Today on Hirntot there was this player called noneed4panties saying "let allies win fast because this map is crap" or something like that at start of Battery.

Demo info you can skip till 12:30 left on the mission timer if you don't want to see me play bad.
He blocks me and other axis (teammate) players from defusing the dynamite. He even had nade timed in his hand just incase we are able to get to the dynamite.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpfi6iecfttf05t/2014-05-23-162540-battery.dm_84

Next time this happens I will just shoot any teammate that tries to stop own team from winning a map.

Got the guids for admins if you need them.

Fri May 23, 2014 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next