View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:17 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
tito. WH 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

http://et.hirntot.org/stats/themes/bism ... efault.php

Used to be ranked No.1 on Hirnlos, so he's been cheating for ages.

Attachment:
demo0007.dm_84 [2.44 MiB]
Downloaded 131 times

Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 am
Private

Is banned.
Thanks for report

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Private

You have Muchacho with VIP access hacking since day 1,
Kiano hacking for years (lately is even more obvious from a guy that never passed average skill)
One of the Liquid guys too.

Was surprised by Tito I must admit so good job there, when you are bored go spec on a busy evening and youll have fun as spectator.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:28 am
Private

Quote:
One of the Liquid guys too.

I believe you are referring to Liquid Sn.@laptop(Liquid Cn. is just some random sniper noob). I never rly had a chance to play with him. Whenever he is online I'm not playing, and other way around. He is probably avoiding me because I know he cheats and steals my name.
Post a demo with proof, when you see this hacker again vivi. Hopefully he gets banned soon.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:53 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Liquid Sn.@laptop actually admitted to me about using a WH, he said he bought it for 50 złoty on the Polish black market.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:42 pm
Private

Kiano told a guy from the server he bough a hack and also to ex clanmates which I knew too, of course that is no proof for anyone but for me that I know it.. is enough.
All this kids just show their ego during gameplay and that makes it so easy to detect.

And yeah to clarify, dont confuse with the "normal" (although crazy) liquid guy which I believe is you and I don't accuse at all.

If you are named Kiano and never passed med- skill doing nowadays 49 acc in regular basis and triple hs to your kills simply makes annyone with half knowledge of the game lol.

I see other players wallhacking or so but most even with that they suck and I just ignore them, these 3 cases are just so obvious that it hurts your eyes as spec.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:30 pm
Private

Tito skillboost was so suspucious at some time, now I know why ^^ (if it's true because I didnt watch the demo)

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]