View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:28 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
!spec999 
Private

Hello!
I would like to draw your attention to a situation which happens during warmup time, shortly after new map is loaded while most of the players still are connecting (they are 999).
"[fP]D o u c h e </o" or "fP#DreamWorkso)))))" (same guy - just different names taken from hirn webstats) uses !spec999 command to force a shuffle.
I remember one time he was warned by some !!! member for doing that, but still, when admins are not around, he keeps forcing players to go spec while loading the map.
In my opinion this command is reserved for ppl who lagged out and for example block spawn. For shuffling the teams there is a !shuffle command as far as i know.

Cheers, Liquid

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:17 pm
Private

Only admins should have option to use that command. For the players, there is always call vote kick option which usually works and is better than moving spec cause most of 999 problems are not for 1 minute or so.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 pm
Private

Yep, seen him using this exploit. Annoying as f**k.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:06 am
Corporal
Corporal

Hi mates,

please keep an eye on that, dunno if its possible to do a record or sth like that. Seems like he hasnt deserved level 1 and wants to step back to level 0.

Ingo

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:23 pm
Private

Hi, its been months since i used it and its never meant to be used as abuse,
but for shuffle when teams are off for 3-5 maps already and theres no shuffle, since axis/allies all 12 players pressing f2 for shuffle, usually we do have a nonmember admin or admin in server to do it in a while. I also think that liquidsn story of this is a bit overreacted and for hooch - this guy h8s me for years lol

peace

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]