View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Ban ID #5774 
Private

Hello

I have been playing a long time under this nick so I don't understand why I have been banned today? I have been playing this game on and off since release and can assure you have never cheated. Unban me please I can provide clean evidences such as yawn guid etc, also splatterladder rating not so good? I can also join with SLAC? There are amny players better then me such as muchacho and kiano and fruit and wario? How are they allowed if I am not?

Also quick unban pls because I only got 1 week left to nerd before back to reallife ok?

TyTy

returnoftheking

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 pm
Private

My 2c

I've specced ROTK a few times and never seen anything suspicious: solid aim, good movement/game sense and a good connection.

I was there when he got banned and to be honest there were a few - let's call them newish - players crying hax when they got killed.

<3 hoochi

PS. I don't know this guy or if he hax but I've never seen anything out of place. He seems to be a skillful player so I imagine he gets specced all the time and I've never heard anyone (who's judgement I trust) suggest he's hacking.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Private

Hello

Still no response yet :/

Hooci is right I do not cheat. It is nice words from such a respectable member of the community. I mean if anyone can ban from watching people play its Hooci alright. Hooci is like the Dan M (for those of you who don't know https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5q6R ... 58xl75oN7Q) of Enemy Territory. Hooci has watched over seven thousand demos in his ET career and has been involved in banning many people in the past on Clanbase etc. Back in the days of SLAC chaplja use to pay Hooci to watch demos and ban people for 'cheating.' I am suprised his opinion wasn't asked before I was banned :s. As Dan M and Hooci would say "returnoftheking is NOT on the gear BOIS."

Still don't believe me? Maybe it's time you asked one of your veterans, most respected and highly valued member accidental-tourist for his opinion? I am sure he can vouch for me.

Only a few days left to nerd so unban quickly please.

returnoftheking

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 pm
Private

Its a hack related ban so we cant lift it.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:38 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Can we get a demo? He didn't strike me as a cheater either.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:49 pm
Private

returnoftheking wrote:
Some wanky stuff about a guy who's trying to help him.

I find that sarcasm is more amusing if kept short.

And good luck with getting the ban overturned (no sarcasm ;)).

<3 hoochi

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 pm
Private

returnoftheking wrote:

It is nice words from such a respectable member of the community.

I cant stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Respectable and hoochi" :wall:

He flames me almost everyday that iam fat and ugly, via pm ingame.

And calls me "polak noob".

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 pm
Private

Its a hack related ban so we cant lift it.

????

It was a manual ban so ofc u can lift it. If I cheated u think I would be here trying to get unbanned?? I have some time off in a few weeks and would like to play some et before this game completely dies off. Do I have to donate like kiano to get unbanned or sth???

Sad how there are many players on your servers who are better then me and not banned. Sad how the innocent are banned.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:37 pm
Private

returnoftheking wrote:
It was a manual ban so ofc u can lift it. If I cheated u think I would be here trying to get unbanned?? I have some time off in a few weeks and would like to play some et before this game completely dies off. Do I have to donate like kiano to get unbanned or sth???

Sad how there are many players on your servers who are better then me and not banned. Sad how the innocent are banned.

"It was a manual ban so ofc u can lift it."
we can but we do not lift cheat related bans (only if its a false positiv)

"Do I have to donate like kiano to get unbanned or sth???"
you can donate 10000$ but it change nothing the ban stays.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:18 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Bump. Can we get a demo? Was it WH or what?

Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next