View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:20 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Admin abusing Fruit 
Private

Tired seeing and feeling abuse of new admin, Fruit.

He is making up his own rules all the time, dont want to make a long story so ill tell what just happened

He shuffeled teams, i joined allies about 3min later after shuffle(from axis), because teams were uneven (-2 allies)

Mortarmadness once told me its ok to join other team after shuffle if teams are unbalanced.

Thank u for ur time.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:34 pm
Private

some demo, check it out Fruit :wall:

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:44 pm
Private

https://ufile.io/i3djg

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:47 pm
Private

1. We had spectator (MurzynPL) who SHOULD join in game before someone other cause they're blocking non-pirvate slots.
2. You have lvl 2. admin lvl this means you have granted it by keeping BOTH teams balanced.

Level 1 (REGULAR) - Show respect to others, respect to the rules, play fair and take care of fair teams (more than others do). Must be know to many Hirntot admins that play regular on your frequented server.

Level 2 (VIP) - You have had Level 1 for quite some time and you proved us responsability for what you do.

And as you said - You only play ALLIES and this doesnt make sens how do you even have admin lvl(?)
Gaining lvl 1 "rule" says it all - Show respect to others, respect to the rules, play fair and take care of fair teams (more than others do). Must be know to many Hirntot admins that play regular on your frequented server.

Regards,
fRUIT :c

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm
Private

So, i get this about those admin levels, even if we look things by this way, i did balance teams, i joined the team wich had -2 players.

After all, this issue isnt about those levels, its about u overpowered ur commands, and seeking every way to kick me, u saw that demo lets focus on this what happened.
U kicked me because specs SHOULD join? Thats insane lol - spec/players always SHOULD join if teams are unbalanced - u cant kick me for dat , well u can but ure not supposed to :roll:

I do respect the rules, and i acted by the rules, ur answer to this topic is totally off by the reason u kicked me.
Every person with common sense sees that u were wrong here - well it happens but i dont get it why ure too arrogant to admit it.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:31 pm
Private

FruiT wrote:
1. We had spectator (MurzynPL) who SHOULD join in game before someone other cause they're blocking non-pirvate slots.
2. You have lvl 2. admin lvl this means you have granted it by keeping BOTH teams balanced.

Level 1 (REGULAR) - Show respect to others, respect to the rules, play fair and take care of fair teams (more than others do). Must be know to many Hirntot admins that play regular on your frequented server.

Level 2 (VIP) - You have had Level 1 for quite some time and you proved us responsability for what you do.

And as you said - You only play ALLIES and this doesnt make sens how do you even have admin lvl(?)
Gaining lvl 1 "rule" says it all - Show respect to others, respect to the rules, play fair and take care of fair teams (more than others do). Must be know to many Hirntot admins that play regular on your frequented server.

Regards,

And... yes, i do play allies almost every time i play: on server u told me i join only stronger team
Think its not news for u but most of the time axis is stronger so, it is my way to keep allies balanced as i can and if u point out these levels/joining team/make teams fair - well... look at the rest of the players at server, about 15 players of 24 whos playing has some kind of levels, regular,vip,donators even deputy and admins. When 1 team is off by players or way too weak to attack - i havent seen any stormrunning to weaker team by most of these players with levels.

Dont think its wrong or against the rules prefering allies(wich is harder by the way) to axis

:meditation:

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 pm
Private

FruiT wrote:

Regards,

He have granted his level by donating and then wished to demote by himself becouse he did'nt like "Donator" status, I also told u this in game but idk why you did'nt mention this right now.
He joined the other team minutes later when the teams were unbalanced in teams list(he actually most likely just plays in the allied team and you know it, everyone has his favourite team) which was taking care of the uneven teams. If there is a guy afk and spec for some reason, then it dsnt affect player who is tryin to even up the teams. Getting kicked for this is wrong in so many levels. Some of the players have been in spec for quite some time already(for example 12 vs 8 + 4 in spec) which in your opinion means teams have to stay uneven till specs have been kicked by admin/call vote/timed out? It dsnt matter which team is stronger, teams have to be equal all the time in the listing.

Im not going to defend anyone and I dont have anything agains u but man you really should slow down with ur level usage. I've seen ridiculous kicks from u for very silly reasons. Take some time out or something but seriously calm down. Ur attitude and behaviour changed right after u granted ur admin level as a new member of the hirntot family.
U've told multiple times to other players(including me) in server who have been arguing for some reason and if they dont stop right away they will be kicked but man you keep arguing all the time and you are not doing this even in private. Also seen u playing multiple times in way stronger team and not doing a single shuffle.
You should be an exemplar to all the other players but not like this. It's just we r all regulars here who are enjoying the game and should stick together but not stabing each others to our backs in every possible moment. No hard feelings man.

I've been tryin to get into the clan for very very long time now and im pretty sure that this post affects it so much and means I hv no chance anymore but the word had to be told. You sometimes in some reason rly are out of ur hands.

Thanks for reading!

Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:16 pm
Private

DreamWorks wrote:
So, i get this about those admin levels, even if we look things by this way, i did balance teams, i joined the team wich had -2 players.

After all, this issue isnt about those levels, its about u overpowered ur commands, and seeking every way to kick me, u saw that demo lets focus on this what happened.
U kicked me because specs SHOULD join? Thats insane lol - spec/players always SHOULD join if teams are unbalanced - u cant kick me for dat , well u can but ure not supposed to :roll:

I do respect the rules, and i acted by the rules, ur answer to this topic is totally off by the reason u kicked me.
Every person with common sense sees that u were wrong here - well it happens but i dont get it why ure too arrogant to admit it.

I shuffled teams and by this it means players SHOULD stay in this team where they get after shuffle not change back to this team where they want to play or "only" play like you do.
The MurzynPL joined server and he joined allies ~10sec after i kicked you for joining allies who was -2 while we had spec (MurzynPL).

If you think your're right, then sure let's make it Ur way - But whats even the point off shuffling teams when people insta join other team after shuffle?

And that you got ur admin lvl by donating means you just bought it for urself so other players cant vote mute/kick you - And this dont mean you dont have to even up BOTH teams.
If axis need help you should help them not rape them more like you usually do.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm
Private

FruiT wrote:
DreamWorks wrote:

I shuffled teams and by this it means players SHOULD stay in this team where they get after shuffle not change back to this team where they want to play or "only" play like you do.
The MurzynPL joined server and he joined allies ~10sec after i kicked you for joining allies who was -2 while we had spec (MurzynPL).

If you think your're right, then sure let's make it Ur way - But whats even the point off shuffling teams when people insta join other team after shuffle?

And that you got ur admin lvl by donating means you just bought it for urself so other players cant vote mute/kick you - And this dont mean you dont have to even up BOTH teams.
If axis need help you should help them not rape them more like you usually do.

Maybe he joined, maybe not, i never said anything about my admin level, its u who did.
Allies was -2 i joined allies, it also balanced teams, i cannot know what that spectator did after u kicked me, and it doesnt really matter since u kicked me for joining team that has -2 as u see in demo. And also if i play allie most of the times im always about fair teams for shuffles i vote f1, i shout out players to even up while teams are uneven by the numbers and There Are plenty of times ive played axis - still this is not the issue but ure like politic who tries to answer things over corner. I made my post to show unthis demo that this kick was unnessesary, thats all. U dont agree with it cuz u have a lot more things against me back there.
About those levels i was regural(1) long time before it too, making a donation wasnt about getting higher level. After all this game isnt about admins levels atleast most of the players besides u as it seems.

All i wish its u to be respectful and fair admin, example to other players, right now i havent seen it.

As insaid this post was about this 1 kick and i added demo. I dont know why u ignore it but nvm after all ure right cuz ure admin?!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:25 pm
Private

This kick was nnessesary. You joined other team after shuffling teams thats the problem.

And why dont you answer to my question?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next