View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:44 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Admin abusing Fruit 
Private

FruiT wrote:
This kick was nnessesary. You joined other team after shuffling teams thats the problem.

And why dont you answer to my question?

What ive been tryin to tell u is that teams were -2 and it was ok to join team with -2, and whar is exactly ur question? About the point of shuffeling? Yea shuffle loses it point when players join back to their old teams but it also loses point if teams are getting more unbalanced after shuffle. After all shuffle is about to make teams more even and this is what i did when i joined allies, as u can see in demo(must say it again over and over).

It has mever been problem to any of hirntot admins when player joins teams wich has less players shuffle or no shiffle.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:40 pm
Corporal
Corporal

Hello mates,

for what i see is both tried to keep the server balanced in different ways. Maybe its just been bad timing or different points of view. So cmon lets shake hands and maybe next time one tells the admin that on wants to rejoin a certain team, as teams were uneven after shuffle.

Im always glad to get that information after shuffle cos i dont think an admin can have his/hers eyes on everything, especially not after shuffle.

Just my2cts

Ingo

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 pm
Private

I'd like to chip in from a neutral perspective if I may.

Fruit and Dreamworks I've seen and played against (and with) many times. Both seem good guys and both obviously good players.

As Ogni said in another thread, shuffles quite often cause /disconnects. People are in the team they want to be in for whatever reason. I prefer allies (or rather I prefer the attacking team so prefer axis on railgun for example) but will switch if teams uneven. I'm not usually the first to switch mainly because I'm not that good so it's better if a stronger player than me switches, but if a ref/admin asks me to switch I will no problem.

So (without seeing the demo) it seems there was a shuffle, DW ended up on axis. There were some frustrated shuffle disconnects and so allies went -2. DW saw an opportunity to go back to allies and got a kick for it. Both guys have a point in my opinion. Maybe the best thing is to say 'hey ho let's play' and draw a line under it and get back to being friends.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2