View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:24 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Dorks please also have a look on even teams 
Corporal
Corporal

Hi,

PEPSI wrote:
Just give it a test, you'll see that when one team can actually leave the spawn safely it's easier for them to play.
Cheers

I appreciate your suggestions, but i have to say that my freetime is limited. ATM im not willing to go spec and have a look at maybe 24 players and their way of playing in order to pick one and switch him. Usually if teams are uneven i simply join the weaker team, no trouble all fine. I usually don't care which side i play, except I've switched several times. If all players would keep an eye on teams all would be fine. BUT i expect players to behave or the ones, who didn't do in the past, to show that they are willing to help keeping our servers a nice place in the day-by-day getting tinier ET-World. If they aren't, IMHO its a waste of time and money to let them play on server while others are waiting for a free slot.

Ciao
Ingo

Fri May 12, 2017 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2