View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
!fkick for too good acc... 
Private

Hoi,
I just wanted to ask U TechHead if it`s u normal response to someone hitting more than 50% acc?I got kicked by U just coz of this fact.U was on opposite team, u didnt spec me, u didnt even ask someone on my team to look at me.Just straight !fkick coz,like u said after my reconnect, its not possible that some random pub player hitting more than 50% of his shots.

So plz tell me what exactly is acceptable number by U?Coz i really dont want to be kicked again so i will shoot the sky just for U.

Regards,
fuks

Mon May 22, 2017 4:43 pm
Private

Theres nothing wierd having a 50%+ acc, and i honestly think this wasnt the reason u got !fkick

As i saw he wanted u to tell who u r, he also used !finger command but obv this didnt help cuz he asked after.
Since he had no answer from u he used !fkick wich also allows u to reconnect in a sec. (and maybe tell him who u r)

If u find this reason stupid then remember that this is [!!!] server and admins have every right to know and ask who r u playing in their server.

This is just how i see it :meditation:

DreamWorks

Tue May 23, 2017 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]