View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
TechHead 
Private

Can you please explain me what are you doing?

I will tell the story from beginning:

I joined server at point this evening and played like 4 maps and the campaign finished. Axis had big adventage so I suggested shuffle when new campaign started. Allies were dying on the beach like ducks and most of people wanted shuffle also. TechHead wasn't interested and prefered to mute me than to make some changes. BUT OKAY, you did not want make teams even no problem but then don't flame at me I'm always in 'better' team and never trying to balance. He offended me and other guy that WE COMPLAINING. We just wanted to make game even. Teams were 12vs12 so couldnt not switch if you'd like to know.

Next map was Railgun and we did not do OBJ as Axis, teams were pretty even as some people disconnected. Next map was Radar and after like 3 minutes of balanced game, TechHead just moved me to allies without saying a word about that, just transfered me to other team because he got some humour. I disconnected because this is abusing for me. You can't do such things if you want to be respected man. If you want me to join other team, at least give me a command and reason to switch and if no reponse from me, then GO AHEAD do it by yourself if you like it so much but you just did it without saying a word when the teams were even and gameplay was good balanced.

I was quite angry so chilled a bit and decided to come back later. I knew he's mad at me (like always and I don't know why) so I joined under nickname 'pio' which I've been using also to not be spotted by him, just to have peaceful game... I did not say a word while playing but Gutsy said hello p1et (as he know me as pio also) and he disguised me so TechHead checked my GUID and you know what? He banned me for 24h. Please how can you explain this? Server was full and I hope some of the players will confirm my story as I did completely nothing.

Is this wrong to join on other nickname? What was his problem? Like I said, I just wanted to play without any discussion. Please other admins explain me that.

How can he treat players like that? Can he just transfer me to other team because he want to have some fun making me angry and then even better, BAN me for joining on other nickname? It was almost 2 hour later. This is so disrespectful mate.

You probably mad because I told you to 'do something proper at least 1 time' about shuffle before. And what did I get as response? 'Maybe shut your mouth'

Please, revise this situtation as this is not normal and like I said, I hope someone will confirm this and add some own point to this situation...

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:11 am
Private

Hey p1et,

idk why but you have the "DORK" level so he can put you in other teams for balancing without any announcement.

If you do a ragequit and come back and the admin is still playing he can kick you for this!

think about your behaivor you arent a dork without a reason.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=p1et&start=10

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:56 pm
Private

Yeah, I was granted 'dork' status like 5 years ago because of spawncamping/spawnkilling which is now made by most of the players at this time but fortunately admins realised that this is part of the game and no more problems with that, game quality changed a bit for better. I play very often on your servers and most of people know me and give respect. All I want is to enjoy the game and try to improve gameplay quality. I just want to say, please stop overusing your admin power because it's not all about this. If you want to me switch teams, ask about it. Do not prefer to do this but when teams are uneven I can do it. But please don't play with me to make me angry like that was last time. If you don't like me speaking, giving some own thoughts, advices - go ahead and mute me but do not play with me to make me angry by randomly switching to the other team please... Let's just respect eacth other and all will be good.

I don't have anything bad to TechHead but he always look at me in different perspective, like Im odd or something like that. Let's chill both a bit and I promise that I will not push anymore to make a shuffle or ANY changes to gameplay. But seeing when you kick people for no reason sometimes (not about me now) and not trying to balance teams when they are really bad just made me say some words recently but I will not do anymore.

Cheers

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:15 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

my two Cents on this matter.

quite frankly, you are a pain in the ass. you are a never do well and always like to start an uproar, cast stupid votes and flame as you wish.
teams often are a bit off and usually they recover after a map or two. this happened on the day you got kicked as well.
you and grandma just pushed it over the Limit and so you got booted.
returning under a different nick affer a kick leads to a ban and that's that.

next time, don't behave like a d0rk and I won't kick you.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

you've been kicked so many times for teamdamage (automated kick) or being a pita, don't expect anything here... cya

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:42 pm
Private

benny wrote:
you've been kicked so many times for teamdamage (automated kick) or being a pita, don't expect anything here... cya

That might happen to all and I really don't remember when this happened to me for the last time... You should better look at AB INS team damage :lol:

P1et dmg to team: 66k / P1et dmg from team 63K - almost 1:1 proportion

AB INS dmg to team 112K / AB INS dmg from team 74K - count by yourself

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]