View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Forum rules


This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.



Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Campaign of Hirnlos - UPDATE 29.07.2015 
Author Message
Major
Major
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 am
Posts: 1246
Location: Germany
Reply with quote
  1. Goldrush SW TE (Final) / sw_goldrush_te / Allies
  2. Braundorf (Final) / braundorf_final / Allies
  3. Missile (Beta 4) / missile_b4 / Allies
  4. Library (Beta 3) / library_b3 / Allies
  5. TC Base / tc_base / Allies
  6. Frostbite / frostbite / Allies
  7. Password 2 v1.2 / password2 / Allies
  8. Radar / radar / Allies
  9. Special Delivery TE / sp_delivery_te / Allies
  10. Siwa Oasis SW (Beta 3) / sw_oasis_b3 / Allies

All maps availible to download here -> http://et2.hirntot.org/etmain

_________________
You're never to old to learn something stupid.
Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often.


Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Private
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Olomouc, CZ
Reply with quote
Hello, I certainly welcome ice and oasis back to the maplist; however, after yesterday's disaster when half of the ppl quit the server during et_ice, I'd suggest removing rnade, mines and MG from that map. It is simply unplayable, RTCW maps were never built with ET weapons in mind, especially on such large scale servers.


Tue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 34
Reply with quote
caybro, ice is shite for pubs, i assure u that ppl quit not cause of the weapons but the map itself...
i say switch radar and oasis sw cause most of the ppl dont like gaydar and u can prob see it in srv stats, bout oasis is my personal pref, i would atleast change it to original oasis and not sw...


Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am
Profile
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: Fiji
Reply with quote
Bu1ly wrote:
caybro, ice is shite for pubs, i assure u that ppl quit not cause of the weapons but the map itself...
i say switch radar and oasis sw cause most of the ppl dont like gaydar and u can prob see it in srv stats, bout oasis is my personal pref, i would atleast change it to original oasis and not sw...


nah that's not true. As one of the admins, who sees hirnlos as his "home" i never saw any fluctuences when changing to radar. Original oasis won't work on hirnlos either as there are too many clanwar-experienced players. With the stopwatch version the attackingteam gets at least a chance to get the flag and old city wall and have better opportunities to get to the guns. Cut these opportunities backand you have one-sided games with no fun for allies. The only map i think should be replaced from the actual cycle is sw_missile.

_________________
| GeofsSpielGemeinschaft - gsg.Slayer |
Image


Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 34
Reply with quote
well... lets say there r 5,6 players on the srv, now comes gaydar i asure u that at least 2 will quit...includint me tbh...
thats exactly my point bout oasis...it sux for axis!


Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 pm
Profile
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: Fiji
Reply with quote
Bu1ly wrote:
[...]
thats exactly my point bout oasis...it sux for axis!


in which way?

(and with only 4-5 players on the server every map which is not supposed for playing 3on3 on is too big)

_________________
| GeofsSpielGemeinschaft - gsg.Slayer |
Image


Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 pm
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 34
Reply with quote
slayer wrote:
With the stopwatch version the attackingteam gets at least a chance to get the flag and old city wall and have better opportunities to get to the guns. Cut these opportunities backand you have one-sided games with no fun for allies.


I think u answered urself here... y allies should have an advantage on this map? if they r too low to break axis defence its their prob( u dont need to be l33t to win this map as an allied)...
If u wanna help allies a bit slayer u can take 5 secs out of their spawn time for eg. which will be better than playing s.w...
And about few players on big maps,take grush for eg. srv will be full within 10 15 mins unlike gaydar...


Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm
Profile
Captain
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: Fiji
Reply with quote
Bu1ly wrote:
slayer wrote:
With the stopwatch version the attackingteam gets at least a chance to get the flag and old city wall and have better opportunities to get to the guns. Cut these opportunities backand you have one-sided games with no fun for allies.


I think u answered urself here... y allies should have an advantage on this map? if they r too low to break axis defence its their prob( u dont need to be l33t to win this map as an allied)...
If u wanna help allies a bit slayer u can take 5 secs out of their spawn time for eg. which will be better than playing s.w...
And about few players on big maps,take grush for eg. srv will be full within 10 15 mins unlike gaydar...


I disagree with you on both. It happens not that often, that allies can easily break through to the guns. It will be nearly a wonder if they do that on the normal version. Goldrush is not the best example as everyone who plays more then once on our servers, knows that this is the map, the campaign starts with.

But we don't need to have the same opinions in both cases....

missile should still be replaced though.

_________________
| GeofsSpielGemeinschaft - gsg.Slayer |
Image


Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 pm
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 34
Reply with quote
make it 3 slayer lol missile is da shit... shame just that ppl dont know how to play it


Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 pm
Profile
Private

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 34
Reply with quote
ill be on this evening hope ill see u there slayer... if i wont pass out after this crazy dayyy :/


Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.