View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
P1et, Tzac, BB 
Private

Can someone explain me with this polak kid is not already banned?

Is he an admin?, is he a friend of an admin? Can you give me an explanation?

This guy has been cheating in the server for like 2 years, his mates have been banned, last one like 2 weeks ago.

Anyone with half a brain can see that this guy uses wallhack + humanized.

When I was active I used to play at a decent med/med+ skill so and I have played clean for 6 years in this game.

We all know that PB security is null nowadays and anyone can hack, I won't blame you for that but come on jesus christ this guy has been doing like 55% accuracies, 95% with nades, comming for you when you are behind a wall an not even moving in a nonsense place, I could speak a hole page about it... but is just so evident I find ridiculous that this guy has not been banned already.

He even admitted to me time ago he was using wallhack so why the fuck is no one doing anything about it?

When you accuse him his acc comes from 55 to 30, as an afraid 14 year old hacking with etbot or something similar.

This is the last day I play in your servers, sadly PB sucks nowadays and although it has been my favourite server for years nowadays clean players have no place here.
Each day I see more of your ex players in Tzac and more busted tzac cheaters in your servers, and sorry to say but they do well and I'm following them.

You preferr a full server of busted tzac players (like actually) and fear an empty server... I can understand that although I won't agree. You just damage a dying game even more giving those cheaters a place to stay.

Just please kill my curiosity and tell me why the most evident hacker I've met in 6 years is playing and cheating daily in your server and no one does a shit about it.

Sorry for the aggresive post but im really done with that polak hacker, on the other hand I would like to thank all the players and admins that have been great during these years, I have spend many many hours in your server and had fun, sadly there's no fun nowadays.

I really liked your server before, the obj theme, the allowed spawnkill etc but you really made a big mistake with Tzac.

There is an anticheat working for ET and you are supporting cheaters, is this worth having a full server? I'll prefer playing with 4 clean guys than 10 busted kids.

Shame on you admin that took this decission.

Regards

Vivi a.ka ****

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:14 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

We don't "damage a dying game" & we don't give cheaters a place to play. Tzac or whatever so called ET anticheat is NOT ment for public servers, you don't seem to know how that works.

Punkbuster still does it's job & we still need it. Most cheaters have always been caught by other players. You provide evidence, we ban. That's the way it works. "!admin cheater slot 12" or make a forum post (but not that kind of nonsense rant).

Calm down & come with facts, or yet better evidence. And don't you dare to say we support cheaters.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 pm
Private

Tzac is NOT ment for public servers? who says that?

http://tz-ac.com/servers.php

Tzac is ment FOR ETPRO public or private.

"Punkbuster still does it's job"

Punkbuster does NOT support ET anymore with updates at least since 1 or even 2 years. New bots & private bots are UNDECTECTED and it will only catch really old & free bots.

Provide evidence? Neither I as player or you as admin can provide any evidence with pb just the experience of years and being some kind of decent player to know when someone is hacking really evident like this guy, yeah maybe a screenshot if a guy uses a really old wallhack... with Tzac he will be banned already or he won't even play or use it.

When I say you support cheaters is just cause you maintain Punkbuster in your server which means there is no security at all. You know this better than me for sure, actually you can remove PB and you won't even notice it.

There are 2 ways to set up a server nowadays in ETPRO, with security (Tzac) or without (PB). You chose 2nd option, Not doing anything against cheaters is not better than supporting them.

I have played in your server cause IMO is the best in maps and server settings, but nowadays theres no point for clean players like me to play with busted cheaters. Where do you think all the banned tzac players play?

It's a pity that us, clean players can't play in peace in your server as we do in Bio for example.

So yeah I feel is a lack of respect for clean players to maintain punkbuster.

Nothing more to add, hope you can have some decent games in Hirnlos while you can, ill prefer playing in your server than in Bio's tbh as I like objective but they do care for cheaters Sir.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:02 pm
Private

I've already provided evidence of p1et being a hacker (benny see admin forum) but I think every1 has been just too busy to deal with it (?). What comes to tzac it doesnt prevent hackers any better than we admins and players do. You can always just make a new account if you get busted and keep playing. Also tzac doesnt have linux support and since we got admins and regulars that use linux tzac really isnt an option.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 pm
Private

Hi Pullapoika

Thats why in servers you set minimum days for the new accounts to join. They will probably get busted before.

The difference between admins and players dealing with cheaters or tzac is that the first system will be based 90% in opinions, even in a clear case like P1et's I couldn't provide any evidence a part from funny accuracies and actions and my own experience as player while Tzac will detect bots in many other ways.

TBH even in Bio or NBS were you can see the best players around I have not seen a single guy hacking at least really obvious.

Thanks for providing evidence, the thing with P1et has become a joke. He is a polak know hacker, most of his mates are busted, cheaters play with cheaters, same old story, said it like 2000 times in the server for 2 years but people just don't care.

About the linux issue, yeah thats a negative factor I can understand but well 2% players of ET? nowadays with dual bot? not a big issue.

Regards

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

(It's ~10% *nix)

I don't know why everyone says pb doesn't support ET anymore. what a bullshit. Just "updates" (signatures of known hacks) aren't made anymore, but that's not the functionality we need. All those people doesn't even know what pb is capable of.

A nice demo or a pb screenshot is more than enough evidence. Also bans made by other anticheat sites, leagues etc. All you did untill now, is whining about everyone beeing a cheater... ^yawn

"So yeah I feel is a lack of respect for clean players to maintain punkbuster."
oh lol, you went full retard :?

No software is cheat proof, but hirntot, hirnlos & hirnschlag are been watched. Nobody cares what a random guy on some server said a few years ago. (hirnlos chat is full of so much bullshit) As I said, state your issue, we'll look at it. Peeps are being accused of hax like a bazillion times a day.

But indeed, hirnlos would be a place to run Tzac instead, as it's more "competitive" than hirntot. Should start a poll. For now we should add a "Hirnlos 10 maps Tzac" server.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:17 pm
Private

Yeah I'm glad being a retard that likes playing without cheaters in servers but as you are the only man that still thinks Punkbuster offers some kind of security in this game that made my day.

PB is capable of nothing, you can hack with bots from 2008, with private cheats etc and PB won't do shit, it didn't do much before either but now...

Yeah the fact that it has 2 years outdated signatures doesn't affect at all, I loled even more. Either you are kidding or I'm really worried if you seriously believe that.

Keeping a pb server and adding a tzac won't do anything, while cheaters have a place to connect people will join there. Just a message in the server saying from next week on tzac will be required to join the server, this would have cleaned the server, P1et is an extreme case but you will be surprised of how many kids are actually hacking there daily so I can understand that bullshit comments going on, something that doesn't happen that often in tzac servers.

I don't blame you for that cause you can't do anything with PB but at least don't deny what everyone knows about the usless fact of using PB nowadays.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

One more time: all suspicious players have been caught somehow in the last years, sooner or later. We need punkbuster for more reasons (detecting cheats thru signatures is negligible).

Whatever I say is wrong, so wrong. It's rather useless to say anymore, because you believe in what you hear from others that don't have have a clue either. The fact you're a good football player doesn't make you a good referee.

Don't waste your time writing more whine rant and provide evidence for suspected players. ty

Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 pm
Private

For one thing tzac wouldnt work well on public server with lot of noncompetetive players because there is alot possible issues getting tzac to work. Trying tzac with hirnloss could work out well if you waited like 60days until setting the minimun tzacguidage to 60 or something like that to give all players chance to play without waiting. Tzac catches cheaters so much better than pb theres no arguing with that + cheaters comeback is pretty hard. I know tzac (backthen slac) was tested with one hirnserver and the attempt failed but it was way too early, it has improved alot since.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 pm
Private

Tintti wrote:
For one thing tzac wouldnt work well on public server with lot of noncompetetive players because there is alot possible issues getting tzac to work. Trying tzac with hirnloss could work out well if you waited like 60days until setting the minimun tzacguidage to 60 or something like that to give all players chance to play without waiting.

+1

I'd say we make a poll for making hirnlos a tzac server and advertise it on the server so we could get as many players to vote as possible. Then if the vote passes we could give like two weeks for the players to make tzac accounts and sort it out so they can start playing. After a month we could make another poll and see if the players still like it or do they want to change back to pb.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next