View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
P1et, Tzac, BB 
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

I wouldn't do that until our ubergeeks have looked into it and seen if it's sustainable. I have no idea about tzac on server loads or anything. I now hand you over to the geeks.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm
Private

I don't really know about the issues of Tzac for players, seen a couple of posts in the first versions, for what I know is stable and works, I see guys playing on tzac servers daily with no issues (I play daily at Bio etc) and none of my ex clanmates or friends had trouble with it but ofc there can be trouble as there was with PB.

Even with 30 is more than enough. I'm glad someone actually knows that this anticheat works and cheaters can't come back as easy as with PB + the fact that it actually does the job.

Benny:

This random guy that speaks to you has spent many hours in your server briging all my mates, clanmates etc which were quite a few. I don't expect a diploma for that, just a bit of respect to give an opinion without you calling me retard cause I disagree with you.

For me a retard is an ignorant, and saying your server is watched by admins and players is the same as saying you ban based in opinions which leads to the obvious thing everyone knows = there's no security at all, the clear example P1et hacking there for at least 2 years, same for many others which I wont even care to mention.

Plus this random guy was ranked at the top3 on your servers and used to get fragger most times, so cheaters are just something that annoy me and I wonder why us clean players can't play in Hirnlos as in Bio

+1 to the Poll.

Regards

Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I can only read whine and "We're pro, so do what I want... You don't know what's best for your server" or "I'm glad someone actually knows that this anticheat works". I never said it didn't work. You let me look like someone who just bought a new ET server @ YCN... man, change your attitude & we can discuss anything, but not this way. And still there is no evidence. I can live with that, as you seem to be a reasonable player ingame.

I want you (vivi) to open a new thread, as this is leading nowhere. Do a poll if you wan't with a few reasonable options. (anything else should be facts/improvements/... and not whine/blame/baseless accusations). Thanks

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm
Private

vivi wrote:
I don't really know about the issues of Tzac for players, seen a couple of posts in the first versions, for what I know is stable and works, I see guys playing on tzac servers daily with no issues (I play daily at Bio etc) and none of my ex clanmates or friends had trouble with it but ofc there can be trouble as there was with PB.

Just by looking tzac forums you can see ppl have had problems with even recent patches. Of course it has been stable and working for a long time for ppl able to resolve little problems or the ones not having them all =)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm
Private

Hello

I just would like to say I have never used any cheats in my life. For an explanation of some suspicious situations (as you might think it is suspicious) I can say that playing this game for 7 years just learned me when enemies are used to be on maps, that's why sometimes it might look like wallhack but It's just good feeling/premonition. And of course I got good headset which helps me a lot. When you got good headset you can hear everything - enemy weapon reload, stepping enemy etc. And the most important thing which is connected with that good premonition in game is just knowing enemy spawn time. When I know spawntime I don't have only adventage of beeing able to shoot grenade of spawn but I can know when enemy CAN be in the next let's say 8 second after spawn. Hard to explain but I just know in what amount of seconds enemy are able to come to some places on map after respawn and that's huge adventage. If someone is good and smart player it's easy to understand but it's unintelligible to players like Vivi. And thje best thing is that he think that he's a good player and he always claimed that he was med/med+ some time ago. Yeah, sure :). They are really few guys with med/+ skill playing on hirnlos and they never whine. Because they are smart. You Vivi think that there are many cheaters on hirnlos. I can say you that you are really wrong. And I was having fun telling to you that they guy who got banned was my friend and also I was having fun when I told you that I really got wallhack. You are just so dumb person who would believe in everything I would say.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:49 pm
Private

p1et wrote:
Hello

I just would like to say I have never used any cheats in my life. For an explanation of some suspicious situations (as you might think it is suspicious) I can say that playing this game for 7 years just learned me when enemies are used to be on maps, that's why sometimes it might look like wallhack but It's just good feeling/premonition. And of course I got good headset which helps me a lot. When you got good headset you can hear everything - enemy weapon reload, stepping enemy etc. And the most important thing which is connected with that good premonition in game is just knowing enemy spawn time. When I know spawntime I don't have only adventage of beeing able to shoot grenade of spawn but I can know when enemy CAN be in the next let's say 8 second after spawn. Hard to explain but I just know in what amount of seconds enemy are able to come to some places on map after respawn and that's huge adventage. If someone is good and smart player it's easy to understand but it's unintelligible to players like Vivi. And thje best thing is that he think that he's a good player and he always claimed that he was med/med+ some time ago. Yeah, sure :). They are really few guys with med/+ skill playing on hirnlos and they never whine. Because they are smart. You Vivi think that there are many cheaters on hirnlos. I can say you that you are really wrong. And I was having fun telling to you that they guy who got banned was my friend and also I was having fun when I told you that I really got wallhack. You are just so dumb person who would believe in everything I would say.

: D
-you talk about spawntimes, when i played with or against you, i often noticed youre throwing completely off timed nades compared to spawntime, at partially totally uncommon spots, and magically hit 2 guys... this happens constantly for you. same goes for your rifling. your smg aint that good, tho i sometimes dont see how you can shoot +50acc with such a bad smg aim, but thats a completely different story so nvm about that.
-that headset bullshit talk is common argumentation of potential! wallhackers. a good headset can give you an advantage, but i played with guys using 10€ headsets hearing as much as i do with a quite decent one. so that point proofes actually nothing.
-what makes you think all (semi)decent players which play often on los are clean? it is suspicious when some randoms with thin or no yawn/yae/cb entry have a perfect game knowledge, not even to mention +45 accs with +15% hs acc and more. Such lets call them undiscovered talents create strong doubts on players which play/ed the game on a relatively good competitive level. if you additionally come from a known cheaterarea like poland, the scenery is just perfect.
there are plenty of these talents on los (thats the reason why i do not like to play there after all). and i wouldnt lay my hand in fire for anyone of these, you included. tho tbh i do not consider you as an THAT OBVIOUS player as vivi does.
- in fact vivi was better in past than you are nowadays.

back to topic:
@ vivi:
- who were his mates? (names?)
- evidence of p1et cheating? nevertheless those doubts are absolutely legit and justified (i know its hard to convince admins that someone cheats by saying his gamestyle is obvious, when hes not walltracking and doing 3hs all the time, been through that multiple times :S)

TZAC on los? definately worth a try!
bb

Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm
Private

Here's a demo I took from p1et on 3rd of july

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/EMof ... BpBAKwl2Og

accidentally stopped the record in the middle so its in two parts. Second part is better imo. Judge it as you will :roll:

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm
Private

Put TZAC on server and let me play. You will se I'm clean. That's all. And by the way, Im way better with smg than rifle. But Im not playing smg often on hirnlos because it's to many ppl. More fun to play rifle. And just because of so crowd on server I can do so many multikills with rifle so. It's easy when you're smart. This game is about spawntime and predictioning.

And that demo... Man please ;D. Theres absolutely NOTHING suspicious, show me better "proof". :/

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm
Private

p1et wrote:
And that demo... Man please ;D. Theres absolutely NOTHING suspicious, show me better "proof". :/

Well imo there were couple of really lucky nades and over 90% grenade accuracy with over 30 grenades thrown and nice anticipations with pf . But then again there were some nades that you wouldn't have thrown if you were using a wh.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 am
Private

It's easy to make 90%+ acc on frostbite as allied player. There's always a couple of players at the cp, in the room straight from ladder and under the cp trying to stop allies from planting dyno by throwing nades... I just know where enemies used to be in that part of the map. Later I got spawntime so it was easy to play.

Pullapoika wrote:
p1et wrote:

But then again there were some nades that you wouldn't have thrown if you were using a wh.

Exactly. That says all. Would I throw nade into my teammate who went through the ladder to build when there was no enemy guarding cp?... Or just throw nade when the cp area was clear? Of course not.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next