View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:18 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
P1et, Tzac, BB 
Private

Of course you would try to hide your wh.. for ex. throwing unnecessary nades. Cant say hes hacking on those demos.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:24 pm
Private

Hi P1et

Times change eh, I remember those times when you licked my ass when I doubled your stats, no need to explain that or justify, If I was med, med+ or low+ is something I care shit.

My national team wanted me to play so I guess I could hit something and I was a quite respected player.

People haven see than for years at hirnlos and at clanwars.

Now I don't play at all. It has been like 3 weeks since I last played? I have better things to do you know? is summer, girlfriend, beach, etc.

About you hacking there's no need for explanations, I mean, Is such a clear case. I have been acussing you since I owned you hard back in the days and still today when I suck. I really care shit for my skill nowadays man, you should try getting a life and caring less for a game.

However If I play randomly it would be nice to do it without cheaters.

As they have told you, you throw nades in nonsense places, where people are standing still or hiding making no sound at all. Your humanized bot is so obvious and you are such an "idiot cheater" that you don't even know how to do it so that it passes as a clean player.

An intelligent cheater will have the brain to use it so that its constant but you just get mad and use it and is so incredibly funny watching that.

90% guys in the server know you cheat. You have played with cheaters always and those got busted. Cheaters play with cheaters, everyone knows that in this game.

Don't give lessons to someone that you licked his ass in the past and don't try to explain us the classic headphone, spawntimes etc bullshit.

You hack, you know it, you even told me before I quit the game, so at least be man enough to admit it.

At least I hope if you are still allowed to play you are intelligent enough to use your hack daily, cause when you don't use it you are a mediocre player and is a big lol watching you.

And yeah, I suck nowadays, and I love that cause I'm having one of the best summers in my life while you play 10 hours per day, so please please, call me noob :D

PD: Tintti with all the respect, the days where "I don't think he is hacking" "noobs he is clean player" have passed, you are not more pro and you aren't cool for defending what you could think is a skilled guy.

This man is hacking, is not me saying it, all the server has seen that for years. There have been many great players there never accused but this guys has been accused infinite times, he plays with hackers usually and his actions well... don't make me repeat all that shit, I already told you theres no way for me or anyone to justify anything.

How many times have you got rolled using hacks P1et?, you still can stand your face up and dare to speak to me or any other clean player that owned you?

I always though cheaters are kids with lack of love and personality, you are the clear case ;)

You have not played once in tzac, guess why.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 pm
Private

vivi wrote:
PD: Tintti with all the respect, the days where "I don't think he is hacking" "noobs he is clean player" have passed, you are not more pro and you aren't cool for defending what you could think is a skilled guy.

This man is hacking, is not me saying it, all the server has seen that for years. There have been many great players there never accused but this guys has been accused infinite times, he plays with hackers usually and his actions well... don't make me repeat all that shit, I already told you theres no way for me or anyone to justify anything.

vivi, with all the respect pay attention to what has been written. I never said he hasnt hacked. I dont even think hes that good player. Second demo was said to be the obvious one, watched it and to be honest didnt see any kind of hacking.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 pm
Private

I would like to see a forum rule where you are not allowed to defame players like vivi is doing without even attempting to provide some sort of proof via demo.

If you ask me vivi has finally cracked under the realization that he lacks the intelligence and sophistication to handle players like p1et :roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

:roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Private

Vivi cool story bro. I never "lick ass" of any player - why would I? Im not such a person lol. You had a chance to play in national team? Where do you live? Angola? And the most important. How would you feel if you'll get to know that I have never used any cheats in my life? How would you? After writing such longs poems just how would you man?

PS. If you were owning me server statistics would be different. My eyes are wrong? I see I killed you more times than you do. And if you were owning me you will never say that im cheating, clear logic.

PS. 2 Im not taking this game so seriusly as you think, I'm just playing it a lot because I like. No other game brings me so many funny moments. Especially when I'm telling stories that I really cheat and some nobrains like you believe in that or that I know players who got banned - I had no idea who they are. Everything just to make more fun laughing at such people like you and others. And you treat that game seriusly if you really care so much that Im cheating. If you don't care you wouldn't write so long poems.

Peace

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 pm
Private

You win P1et, I must admit you are more intelligent than me cause you hack in everyone's face and not only they don't ban you but they insult me :D

This only happens in ET.

Please do me a favour before you quit the game write in here the truth as you told me so they learn something.

Regards

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Plz leave sexual orientation out of the forums. I don't care who licks ass, it's not the place for it :lol:

Seriously though, without proof of cheating......

Nothing to say.......

Provide demos to prove it...
the geeks will look at them....

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 pm
Private

You know I can't Mazza, not me or you or anyone.

You know better than me that he hacks.

I have nothing more to add here about P1et, is something that claims to heaven as we say here. This evening 65 acc again + many many actions.

Do you really need a demo from a guy that everyone knows is hacking here for 2 years?

Is a shame you have not played this evening.

The server is really fucked up.

A guy said "this is not etpro is etcheat" and he wasn't a noob at all, this resumes perfectly what is happening there.

Is really disgusting playing there and is a shame cause this server used to be a really nice place to play.

Theres no place for clean players anymore and this has not been said by me today.

I have never seen so many guys using wallhacks and crap aimbots as today.

This server is becoming the home of the busted players. Can we play clean with tzac or you prefer a full server of scum?

Wake up people cause this is not one random guy speaking, everyone knows what you find nowadays in Hirnlos expect Benny which catches cheaters by eye :lol:

Anyway im done with this bullshit, ET is rotten and thats why is dead, ill do like the rest, take the server as it is nowadays, a place to do the nerd with the mg, rifle or panzer knowing half the guys are hacking ... just please dont you dare say anyone this servers is clean and protected or clean players will have a heart attack.

ET is the only game where the accuser gets accused and the cheater protected. Im getting insults cause I'm asking to ban a cheater and put tzac in the server, jesus ain't that ironic 8-)

And you ask me for demos when the server has no protection and demos will be based in one or 2 guys opinions, what a big lol.

Last edited by vivi on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

vivi wrote:
You know I can't Mazza, not me or you or anyone.

You know better than me that he hacks. <--- ERRRRRR How would I know that?

I have nothing more to add here about P1et, is something that claims to heaven as we say here. This evening 65 acc again + many many actions.

Do you really need a demo from a guy that everyone knows is hacking here for 2 years? <---- Yep, we need proof of a cheater, we don't ban people on someone's word. Where's the proof. It's like hanging someone for murder on the say so of one person.

Is a shame you have not played this evening. <----- or for months....

The server is really fucked up. <--- other's seem to like it

A guy said "this is not etpro is etcheat" and he wasn't a noob at all, this resumes perfectly what is happening there. <---- cheats are found every day on our servers, and they are banned every day. With evidence.

Is really disgusting playing there and is a shame cause this server used to be a really nice place to play. <--- Some may say that you're making the server worse by unfounded accusations of cheaters.

Theres no place for clean players anymore and this has not been said by me today.

I have never seen so many guys using wallhacks and crap aimbots as today. <-- I'll leave that to the server admins who are around to deal with that, I've got man flu and haven't been around much.

I really hope yo do something about it. <--- with evidence of course we will

This server is becoming the home of the busted players. Can we play clean with tzac or you prefer a full server of scum? <---- Again that's up to the uber geeks. When you come to our server you are choosing to play on a pb server. It's not perfect. No one here has said it is.

Tell us so us clean players know we are wasting our time there. <--- That's got to be your choice. We are not there 24/7. We can only observe the players by getting demo's from players and from watching the servers when we are there.

Wake up people cause this is not one random guy speaking, everyone knows what you find nowadays in Hirnlos expect Benny which catches cheaters by eye :lol: <--- there are many ways we catch cheaters, and benny has caught more cheaters than you've had hot dinners tbh. So plz don't go there :) And actually, all I mainly see is one random guys speaking

Get the evidence and I will gladly come out of my semi retirement to ban his or any other cheaters arse. Use the !admin command and if I'm around I or another admin will check it. But do not underestimate the power of the bunny. He really does work endlessly to catch cheaters.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next