View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:26 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
P1et, Tzac, BB 
Private

Hi Mazza, theres nothing we can proove with a demo and with punkbuster.

We both know that.

So I could cry a and cry to ban this kid with 0 evidence, thats why he will continue to hack in all pb servers as he does.

I'm sure you will ban him but no one can give you any evidence cause Hirnlos has NO ANTICHEAT.

PD: Benny has caught cheaters based on? ah right wh screens, an aimbots based on? ah right, punkbuster old firms great :lol:

No doubt he used to do a great job when he had a working updated anticheat system.

Do I really need to tell how easily punkbuster is violated?

I could hack right now and you wont notice i.e P1et.

Yeah don't go there please... speacially when I'm an IT technician :oops:

Anyway thanks for a respectfull answer which says more than.. "we catch cheater by eye and with demos from a dead anticheat software"

My points are clear, I have nothing to win for accusing people, I just wanted to play clean in Hirnlos. I have played there for years shutting my mouth, cause everything was more or less fine... now you should play there and see it for yourself.

Regards

Last edited by vivi on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Sorry I'm going to be really childish and say, Woooppppeeeeeeeedoooooooooooo you're my hero as an IT technician :lol:

Do you really think that all bunny relies on is PB? Get real!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm
Private

Where is the image of meanwhile in Finland when you need it :D

Do you really think Benny has something more than WH screens from PB and logs from PB to catch a cheater NOT based in opinions?

Wake up baby :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Baby? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best laugh I've had in years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No I don't think he's got more than WH screens and pb logs. I know he has. I know how endlessly he works catching cheats. I could post them here but obviously that would give the cheaters an idea of what's involved ;)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 pm
Private

Don't worry I think they have an idea watching the level of cheaters there :lol:

But this is not against Benny at all, I mean, no admins can do shit with those 2 methods, pb and opinions, neither I can.

I do a demo of P1et with his 65 acc, his nades in nowhere land, his actions going for players hiding behind walls and you ban him based on?

tachannnn an OPINION yuhuuuu :mrgreen:

Anyone with knowledge on the game, not saying a pro, just an experienced player can see a guy hacking that badly and you guys are asking me for a demo after 2 years when half the server is acussing him daily and most people know he hacks.

He was playing this evening with his bot laughing on everyones face.

Is not my job to try and keep the server clean Mazza, and for speaking about it you see what happens, thats why the rest of the guys just disconnect and join tzac.

I just wanted to wake you guys up but I see no one gives a shit here, Hirnlos is what it is nowadays, thats all, if you told anyone in the server that p1et is hacking I doubt someone will be surprised.

Thanks for conversation ;)

can't take this serious anymore :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 pm
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Have you offered any demos showing him cheating?

Have you called admin to the server when you believe he's cheating?

How do you know he's not being watched when you think he's cheating?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 pm
Private

Already answered to all of that.

The question left is, why is this guy even today hacking in your server if admins are watching daily?

We can be like that all day :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:02 pm
Captain
Captain

Vivi, i won't comment the thread, your upbraids to us admins are just absurd and ridiculous! You rather should voice your gratitude to the admin staff instead of beeing hurtful. Your ignorance and lack of knowledge about our gameadministration (even if you are a so called IT technician) is no excuse to bully around in here! We all do this out of fun and not as a serious job you pay for and can demand things.. also i'd like to say that im glad we still dont ban just for accuses of heresy but real proofs!
Cheers and hf at BIO, nice to know that their admins are, unlike us, not busy drawing cheaters like moths to the flame to protect them from getting banned.. :roll:

@Community: We are happy to announce you a new hirntot tzac-server (clone of los) within the next weeks..

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
Private

DichterHund wrote:
@Community: We are happy to announce you a new hirntot tzac-server (clone of los) within the next weeks..

See you in there Vivi. I can't wait to see what you will tell when I'll be playing same level as now on this TZAC server. Just can't fu**ing wait! :D

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I'm not going to read that shit posts anymore. If there still is an issue, open a new thread (no whine and other crap). ty

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4