View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Spawnrape by P1et and the others 
Private

I hope this is the right video since i had to search over 2500 ET videos to find the correct one, this is not the only record of spawnrape on hirnlos servers since i record every match i play in any server.
Main maps where you occur spawnkill in los is Goldrush(axis 2nd spawn) radar (axis 2nd spawns) , Oasis (2nd spawn) B4 (axis 2nd ).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rpx44m

If more videos need to be provided i can look forward in further back on time (last month and so on)

Kind regards

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:31 pm
Private

Don't see anything unusual by Los standards. If you're going to discipline p1et then you'll have to discipline half of that Allied team - caybro too, who threw timed nades into spawn.

Your complaint about spawncamp around 13.19 was pretty horrendous; you ran like a blind bat out of spawn down at Bank and got killed under Bridge. Why not spawn where you're supposed to and help your team defend Tank?

Around 01.27 you said something like "this is public where noobs think they pown". This I can support. Quite a few of the shell-shocked and panzer-scared regulars who play on Los think of themselves as better than what they really are.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:38 pm
Private

Well not only p1et spawnrapes... He just does it constantly there were many spawnrapers covys, nade throwers and so on. Also what about the part where they placed 1 mine in the spawn? And i never spawn forward as axis i always spawn behind cause when i spawn on front typical los way is you either get blocked or die by random nades to safer is to spawn back and then run towards the tank area or the other ways allies can use.
caybro has some sort of rank there if im correct.. All i have seen him done is constantly doing !allready at end of maps... You can't even check your stats cause he just readys all and goes to another map, haven't seen him done any other actions..
Also you mention Los standard? You are saying spawncamp/rape is more of a common thing in Los and wont deserve any punishment? I know in Tot you would get banned with such action...(as half of the team including p1et did in Los)

~Kind regards

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Private

Fair enough, Slayah. You played a good, objective oriented game once Tank got stolen, kudos to you for that.

You might have more fun playing on Tot - more moderation going on there, and you won't have silly custom versions of Goldrush where you can plant landmines inside Axi spawn down at Bank.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 pm
Private

Well just out of curiousity why admins don't pay much attention to los server (rule breakers and stuff like that). Rarely see any admin of this community playing there and the "random players" who play there and got some powers only know how to "!mute" or "!allready" but rest of the rules they do not follow (spawncamp/spawnrape/uneven teams)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 pm
Private

Quote:
Killing in a spawn with light weapons (e.g. thompson, pistols) or rifle nades is never spawnkill, but keep rule #3 - Spawncamping in mind.

You want to add something?

And somebody of admins is against his own rules. Don't remember now which one that admin was but told me yesterday that I will get banned for spawnkilling. I put him that quote and he said "read rules one more time" or sth like this... get better rules or just stop blaming people for not braking your own rules. It is clearly written that I can spawnkill with rifle grenade. Peaceread rules one more time

Last edited by p1et on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:39 pm
Private

A lot of questions and concerns from our dedicated friend Slayah. Noone care to answer him? Feels like our community is in a coma.

caybro - if you were a good human being you'd try to lend some comfort to Slayah before he quits ET.

Pullapoika - you took a keen interest in this topic as soon as you heard it would be about your white whale p1et. Are you still only going to be vocal about p1et in your secluded admin forum?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Private

p1et wrote:
Quote:
Killing in a spawn with light weapons (e.g. thompson, pistols) or rifle nades is never spawnkill, but keep rule #3 - Spawncamping in mind.

You want to add something?

And somebody of admins is against his own rules. Don't remember now which one that admin was but told me yesterday that I will get banned for spawnkilling. I put him that quote and he said "read rules one more time" or sth like this... get better rules or just stop blaming people for not braking your own rules. It is clearly written that I can spawnkill with rifle grenade. Peaceread rules one more time

i am not only talking about the time of that video, there half of allies team was spawnraping us constantly...
But i pinpointed you out mostly cause all the time i have seen you in hirnlos and played with you or against you, you spend more time in enemy spawn(killing them constantly) then caring about objective or some other aspect like that. I remember my first game in Los. Where i was axis you were allies and 9 out of 10 times when i spawned in 2nd spawn..(supply map) you ran in there with a nade and killed half of the team, Such parts that i described here right now are spawncamping in my opinion. Argue about it if you want since back then i didn't record that much but now i record every map i play. So the part i pinpointed out can't be proven unless some other people who have seen you do it can post a record of it, maybe i have a record of it too maybe i do not (would mean i have to look through 2500 Records to find you spawnrape in some of them). But that would mean i clearly am searching you to get banned. I am not that kind of enemy to anyone i just don't understand few things.

1. You sit almost all the time with panzer or rifle (with smg you are not good so i wont point that out) and lean near enemy spawn almost all the maps where you play (Ofc with panzer you can't spawnkill or you go spec then in those cases you mostly use nades) thats not spawncamp? Then what it is...

2. Why the donators or anyone with powers don't really do anything to rule breaking in Los server but insted join in for the spawncamp/rape and play like they had no power or no will(too lazy) to take any action (same for unfair teams.)

3. P1et you specially, once told me on a server with an attitude that "admins wont do anything to you". That they know you and know how you play (also how you spawnrape). In other words that made me seem like admins look through fingers to your action.. Meaning anyone who is a friend of admin can get away cleanly no matter what he/she does?

To make it clear i have nothing against you p1et, i have chatted with you on server and so on you seem like a nice player overall. But just the constant spawnrape is getting on the nerves. Only when you play with SMG you do not go to spawnrape/kill/camp, why is that so? No need to answer that cause i have read 1 topic on the forum where people said you are not very good with SMG so that question can be answered with that.

Monty you got a point, i was actually looking for an admin to say something to this topic but more or less i seem to be talking with you or to myself(finding answers for my own questions). That also makes me feel/see that Los server is not a priority for admins(or the action that is taken there by players). No offence to any admin since i know most of you are busy with RL and/or server settings and trying to make the community better. But it would not do any bad to read this topic too.

If you still need more videos of P1et playing i can start searching 2500 videos through on the weekend, then i have time myself and i can post every single 1 of the video where P1et is even slightly sitting long in enemy spawn constantly or something like that. Once again it is not an offence toward you P1et, cause in that video i posted you see almost every Allies person literally camping our spawn (including that silly spawnmine put by someone) Probably by you since you were rifle engi??? Also caybro has spawncamped in Los server and he has some sort of rank... All i see him do is either "!mute" or "!allready" at the end of every map, not really allowing a chance to check your stats sometimes nor saying to people to "balance teams, stop spawncamp" and so on. And i think he has seen various times people spawnrape(including himself). But he can talk himself about his action or defence since the topic of this forum was about P1et.

~Kind regards

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 pm
Private

There are other topics about nearly the same thing :)
Imo if there were more lvl 7/8 admin on hirnlos i think most of players would behave many times better then they do now.
And i must say i really hate spawnraping and so.
But even so hirnlos is a Server on which nearly none of the admins play and players are more or less left to themselfes.
As long as nobody cheats, insults, rasists etc. Its not really a big reason to take action.(imo)
I mean with that, if you would start kicking players for spawncamping on hirnlos you could kick at least 1/3 of the players...
(You shouldent point just at one player)
Dont think thats the goal. On hirnlos rules arent watched as close like on Hirntot or Hirnschalg.
But sure if the admins could find a few good behaving and fair players on Hirnlos and give them some administrator rights like lvl 5 or so, that
they can give the players who spawrapes exaggerated at least a warn.
It would give the server (maybe) a better atmosphere. And a little more fairplay.
Just my toughts about this ;)

Greets Shinigami :)

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 am
Private

Slayah wrote:
p1et wrote:
Quote:

1. You sit almost all the time with panzer or rifle (with smg you are not good so i wont point that out) and lean near enemy spawn almost all the maps where you play (Ofc with panzer you can't spawnkill or you go spec then in those cases you mostly use nades) thats not spawncamp? Then what it is...

ROFL. Just read what you just wrote... I can't do spawnkill with panzer because it causes moving to spectator. So why I always playing after every multikill made with panza? Because I know how big are spawn areas on every map and I use panzer beyond spawn area. Very simple. Im doing multikills but im not breaking the rules. And man please... Im way better with smg than rifle. Rifle is only for fun, I have enver played a clanwar with a rifle lol. I use it because it's really fun to play with that weapon when there are many people on the server. If you don't believe in my smg skills, just join the server when Ill be playing and Ill show you... Some people claim that im not so good with that because mainly I use panzer or rifle. My damage is always like 2x highest than my teammates when Im playing with smg. People are just jealous, because when they kill me couple times they think they are hero, because they killed someone who's having 2x their damage every time.

Quote:
3. P1et you specially, once told me on a server with an attitude that "admins wont do anything to you". That they know you and know how you play (also how you spawnrape). In other words that made me seem like admins look through fingers to your action.. Meaning anyone who is a friend of admin can get away cleanly no matter what he/she does?

Dont believe in every word I say man. I said that for fun. I don't know any admins of that servers. I know only caybro but he's not an admin, he's rather watching to keep teams balanced and starts round faster.

Quote:
To make it clear i have nothing against you p1et, i have chatted with you on server and so on you seem like a nice player overall. But just the constant spawnrape is getting on the nerves. Only when you play with SMG you do not go to spawnrape/kill/camp, why is that so? No need to answer that cause i have read 1 topic on the forum where people said you are not very good with SMG so that question can be answered with that.

Yeah sure, especially when I killed 8 enemies at allied cp spawn on supply as a field ops. I can do spawnkill with every class. This game is about spawnkilling, why people dont understand that?

And one more very important thing. Admins, if you don't want to have "spawnkill" on your servers, just make a proper settings for the game. All you need is set the spawn protection for 1 second longer. Then there will not be any "spawnkill". I saw that setting some time ago on a server so I know it's possible to set. Good luck.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next