View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Spawnrape by P1et and the others 
Private

Setting spawnprotection +1 or more will ruin game since some spawn will mean all players can run out to obj and still have spawnprotect. In this case they will have obj for sure.

You can either set spawntimer differently so they can t easily time it. Most of the times it doesn t rly matter of make sure the bars for alternative grows slower and doesn t fill up at death.

IMO all settings do ruin game anyways but it ensures u have less spawnkilling.

Last i think Slayah needs to read the rules too. He doesn t know the meaning of them. All they state is someone is spawncamping at the most which means he can be kicked for that. I haven t heared anything else that states he does anything wrong according to the rules set on the server. But even in this case i hardly think this is the case although i can be wrong.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Private

Spawnkill is part of the game and is always needed to win a map, no matter if you have to pass through their spawn or not.

Hirnlos is an obj server so that makes it different from a clanwar? I play the same as I did with my clan even knowing its a public server.

Making the enemy "eat" 20 or 30 secs is basic for your team to win and all those condemned "spawnkillers" are actually the guys that make a difference in matches.

Yeah im a spawnkiller too, nothing new here but I'm the first reviving my teammates, defusing and playing obj.

IMO only supply is an error to have in the server cause the spawnkill there is excesive, that "fashion" of the covert ops and smoke in the axis spawn really ruins the fun for everyone a part from the fact that the map is totally unplayable with the server full.

Personally i switch teams when a match is really unbalanced cause I like decent matches and not rapes, but most will care just for the final stats even if they have been done killing AFK's.

Adding a second to the spawn shield or changing spawntimes will only ruin the game.

Controlling spawntime is an "art" and spawnkilling too. They can't throw arty or panzers in spawn and if they do they join specs... so the rest are guys shooting with SMG or rifle nades which is not a big drama.

If you get spawnkilled constantly, just learn to avoid it, change spawn etc

Don't whine and try to improve.

I'm not even entering this discussion about p1et cause I really don't care or know, this is just a general though about spawnkill.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 pm
Private

Vivi finally u have wrote something with sense!! : ) Agree with u 100%

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 am
Private

piet the bestest ;)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Private

noxvill wrote:
piet the bestest ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm
Private

Agree with vivi here, this game is about timing, controlling the enemy spawn and, ultimately if you care about winning the map and doing the objective, about putting the most enemy players to limbo for the longest time (aka fullspawn). Personnally, I change the team or finish the map quickly if I am in the "stronger" team. Also, adding any extra spawn or prolonged protection is utter nonsense... this game has 10+ years history (trhu Quake or RTCW), changing that would make no sense at all, it is the core of the game. Suppose you'd want to remove the offside rule from football, just because it's boring for the audience and more difficult for the attackers :D

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm
Private

I am fine with spawnkilling on public servers. But if somebody runs each spawn on suply into axis last spawn as covert, throws smoke and nades, tell me where is the fun for axis and why it is not considered as spawncamping? This player does not care about obj at all. So do not talk about spawnkill in purpose of getting the obj done. If the map lasts 12 minutes in last stage, you will find him on the spawn for each and every time. Not mentioning the voice taunts after each frag if you tell him to stop. My behaviour on server in not ok as well, so may be I shouldnt be complaining about this, but his gaming style crosses the line way too much for fun server as those in hirntot group.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 am
Private

c4p* wrote:
I am fine with spawnkilling on public servers. But if somebody runs each spawn on suply into axis last spawn as covert, throws smoke and nades, tell me where is the fun for axis and why it is not considered as spawncamping? This player does not care about obj at all. So do not talk about spawnkill in purpose of getting the obj done. If the map lasts 12 minutes in last stage, you will find him on the spawn for each and every time. Not mentioning the voice taunts after each frag if you tell him to stop. My behaviour on server in not ok as well, so may be I shouldnt be complaining about this, but his gaming style crosses the line way too much for fun server as those in hirntot group.

It's not my fault that people can't do shit in this case. Just think about it. Im doing it so often (but not breaking the rules - grenade light weapon) but nobody can do simple thing - immediately shoot the covert (me). How stupid can you be to not see it's not a "right" guy. I dobnt have spawn protection and I can't spawn in grenade in hand... So just shoot me immediately and the grenade will make much less damage, or won't make any damage at all.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3