View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:13 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Spawnrape by P1et and the others 
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Just to clarify guys. Spawnkilling is not disallowed with LW. Excessive spawncamping is. If you guys find you are able to spawn camp, maybe you should think about going to the opposing team to help them out.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

p1et, please don't tell us our rules, you'll fail. "temp ban - 19 former kicks for spawn killing!" by the script speak for itself. (please don't whine how "it wasn't sk" or "script failed"... too late) Next one or some other complaints about = timeout. Read Mazza's comment, it says it all. I don't think there is map where a team must pass enemy's spawn to do obj. So if it's a non-fightable spawn & you spend your time raping it again & again, you're gonna have a bad time.

Remember: Everyone wants to have fun, but if you want to rape, do some clan war.

Btw: Adding a random value between 1-2 seconds to the spawn protection sounds nice. I'll have a look later on.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 pm
Private

Thank you admins for your reply about this topic

I also support the idea of addint 1-2 second +1 to that :)

Also most people do not team switch, i try to switch as much as possible if i see an oportunity, since i am 1 of the players who does not care if you win a map or lose a map. As long as it is fun to play in a nice community and as long as people follow the rules its always fun to play

~Kind regards

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 pm
Private

Benny yes, i got kicked several times for killing in spawn area but I didn't do that on purpose. Try to understand me. I trying to not breaking the rules. When I use panzer, I really don't want to shoot in the restricted area. Sometimes the power of panzer shot kill guy who was closer to spawn and it counts like spawnkill. Everybody who used panzer on your servers got kicked because he shot to close. It's just accident. When Im playing very often on your server this can happen several times. I really don't want to break any rules and I respect spawn areas because it's very good idea. Sometimes I just fail and shoot inproperly by accident... Maybe you can forgive me some "mistakes" I made by giving you idea of longer spawn protection. Look - I want to help you, I'm not against you guys. And the second idea is to eliminate bug of 2 rifles available. When the team have 2 rifles on small map ex. Erdenberg or Braundorf they have big adventage.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:51 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

in the end the kicks just show you're playing too close to the edge. so back off a bit & everything's gonna be alright

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Private

Yeah, the statistics are reseted now and I won't be playing panzer for some time so now there is no risk for kick me for sk :)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:49 am
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

But plenty of reason for you to spawncamp. Please read my statement above and learn from it :)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 am
Private

***edit***

Code:

I suggest either moving the bug description to admin area of the forum or the admins who can edit my post can censor the explanation out. Hopefully it helps to fix the bug.

~Kind regards

bug description moved to intern forum - thx for report!
cheers dichterhund

Last edited by DichterHund on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:02 pm
Private

p1et wrote:
Benny yes, i got kicked several times for killing in spawn area but I didn't do that on purpose. Try to understand me. I trying to not breaking the rules. It's just accident. When Im playing very often on your server this can happen several times. I really don't want to break any rules and I respect spawn areas because it's very good idea. Sometimes I just fail and shoot inproperly by accident... Look - I want to help you, I'm not against you guys.

Well, it looks to me, you do not do things on purpose but still you do them. Then maybe you can explain to me why you vote for kicking people from the game just because they have rifle/panzer? maybe just accidents, every single time, three times :shock:
usual scenario: p1et says: hey give me rifle/panzer on some occasions you ask politely can you give me rifle/panzer? usual answer "no" or just no answer, reaction 3 mins later, p1et calls vote kick xyz, p1et says: afk/tk/tb, player xyz kicked, next spawn you can see him as eng/soldier and then just continue with Slayah script posted above
or is this how you want to help by kicking people that try to get in server to play? Then they find they have been kicked cause someone doesnt like them playing? I thought people come here to play, but recently it might look we come here to let p1et play and when he doesnt like the style he will just remove them to bend it for his way, trying to understand you, you know, but i guess making the server empty doesnt help much i believe

and for the spawn script it wasnt added on los just for fun that you have to find a way to bypass it,
there were times when it wasnt here but due to the players like you when they just spawn kill and camp only, no matter what, it became unplayable, that i made a video very long time ago which harlekin found very reasonable to add the script to the los
but maybe you would know more if you try to go defender side and taste your own medicine
(maybe you will tell me how much you play on defenders side, yeah i saw you once, lol, but after 3 mins when you have found you had no chance you just disconnected)
and if you wonder or wtf wonder who does the obj on map, those are the players that balance teams and know how it is to be camped on spawn for 8 mins with a small chance getting out :arrow:

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 pm
Private

Are you retarded!? I have never voted for kick because I wanted a weapon LOL. Last time you teamkilled me because u though so but the guy with panzer just killed me after I respawned so I voted. But of course you know better... Sometimes I was voting for kick because somebody with panzer was teambleeding hard or was only interrupting - blocking all team or something like that. But that is only vote man, everyone can vote on kick somebody, if the rest are with me they vote f1, when they are against, they vote f2. The vote doesn't mean it will pass LOL. I am not such stupid person to vote kick somebody because I want panzerfaust. I said when I voted sometimes. Please come back to earth man.

I'm balancing teams on maps which I like. Ex. I won;t be switching from axis to allies on radar because playing as allied player on that map is the worst thing in ET. I'm switching really often to even teams for example when I was in allies on sw_gold and we had a big adventage, I'm switching next map (braundorf) to axis because I like playing in axis on that map. And then what happens? The axis got adventage... It's not to simple to balance teams. Usually the team where I;m playing is better... Because I'm making 2x more dmg than average player on this server... So don't tell me that Im not trying to balance.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next