View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:48 am

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Neverending polish spam 
Private

Hi,

I would like to talk about the rule: "English in mainchat only" and general behaviour of some polish players. When fishy, p1et, QPA or others are on server, nobody speaks english. Its neverending polish spam and appears "kurwa" almost in every second sentence. If somebody tries to mute them, they often vote kick the voter. Even better thing is, when there is a HW spawnkiller swapped into spec and somebody votes to kick him, they dont hesitate to vote kick the voter too. QPA was kicked for hw spawnkill like 40 times, still not banned. And the last thing to my whine today. You warned p1et to stop defusing allied dynamites on b4 to make the map last longer. Yes, he still does it, calling the defuses bugs and misplants.

I would really like to see more admins coming to hirnlos to check this misbehaving. Have a nice day.

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:12 pm
Captain
Captain

hi c4p,

this needs to be discussed intern - we will response within the next days.

cheers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Sry when i German speak or write, my english is not very good, but i dont speak i am playing ;)

MFG sTeiner

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:24 am
Private

But why should I speak english if I want to tell something to my polish mates only? When I want to send message to everybody or to my whole team I use english, it's simple... When there's some people from ex. germany, finland and talking their lang I don't care, they are talking between themselves. It is obvious that general language is english but it's nosense to use english when I want to say something to 2 polish guys. Not everybody must know what I wanted to talk. That's my stand.

The history about kicking the voter for mute is kind a bullshit man! Didn't see any of such cases. Just get on the ground. Some day there was case when some (polish) guy called vote for mute me when i played 1 map and didn't say a word and vote passed. I wasn't angry, I was actually laughing at that. Have some distance to some situation, you don't need to be so serious in a 10 year game playing on public server.

Other case when luca or nico voting for mute me because they think I'm cheating. Really?! Mute for playing well? That's cool. And that vote sometimes passes. And I don't cry.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:56 am
Captain
Captain

well you can use pm's and fire-team chat for any language you wish, we don't care. But everybody can read global chat and it is kind of rude to not use English in it. Personal I don't care if two players are exchanging two sentence in a different language. Like Player X ask play Y if there want to join the TS what every. But constant talking non English in global and team chat is not okay.

If you can't create a fire-team, players are in different teams or are already in a fire-team. Think about using some kind of tag and address the pm to that tag. Everybody with that tag will receive the pm.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

fishy & p1et... no comment.

Just drop us a "!admin poolish spam" and we'll test the new mute button ;)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:46 pm
Private

on friday i join hirnlos undercover and only polish spam from the i´m not crew aka piet, qpa etc...
suturday techi and me play on hirnlos and again polish spam and really unfriendly! after the mute qpa ragequit and
piet say sorry after 30mins..... 10 sec before he leave polish bad words to us...
today i join qpa see me and behave and 10 sec before piet leave he give me a good night polish bad word setense..

yes its a pro server noone can love everyone but its isnt your living room where you can do what are you want!

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:08 am
Captain
Captain

well, imo some sentence in non-english are kinda ok.. persisting "polish-spam" is not and should be threaten with a mute..
whatsoever intentional insulting fellow admins is - as even they should know - absolutly inept!
Why we don't just ban them away for some weeks so they could rethink their attitude?

cheerio

Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Private

the dont talk many more polish as other player the problems is the half of them are bad words to other players after they got killed

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:20 pm
Private

Don't be clowns.
Be admins.
Ban the trolls.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next