View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Forum rules

This is an international forum. PLEASE speak ENGLISH! If you have problems with english, please try to post in english and repeat the post in your motherlanguage.

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Neverending polish spam 
Private

Madda wrote:
after the mute qpa ragequit and piet say sorry after 30mins..... 10 sec before he leave polish bad words to us...

Nooo mate, you are wrong. You muted me after the first sentence which I said to other polish player (think Kiano) which contained ku*wa but it wasn't unfriendly. We just talking like that. After 30 mins you unbaned me so I said sorry for the bad sentence and that was all, I never said any unfriendly things to any admin of your server. I must admit that sometimes I got nerve and then say something unfriendly to some player which made me angry but it's not often. We are all cool on the server.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 am
Private

mute after first setence?

without a !english?

no sorry

and your forgot i saw it sometimes before + this threat there is the border to mute lower! but i warn you and not instant mute!

yes true kurwa (whore") and huj (penis) is a friendly word sure the other things i cant write again but you say more to us....

the admins can grep the logfiles from thursday do sunday for piet/qpa and finde something.

no more need to discuss with you

i have no need to start a personal war or similar to you but only to show more respect to other players!

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 am
Private

Kurwa has a lot of meanings. Mainly it's like 'damn' and not 'whore'. Relax a bit, I just explained what happened the day you mentioned (yes, it was mute without warning) but I'm not angry about that at all, just simple explanation. Sometimes I'm saying too much in polish and I understand your point also but I will try to not cross the border. Peace

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:52 am
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I'm not Polish, but "kurwa" in Polish is like the grammatical articles "the", "a" and "an" in English. You can basically say "kurwa" in any sentence without it being offensive.

Funny and awesome language if you ask me.

Drevo, you should really watch this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaBoeDNpf8

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:06 pm
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

I agree that kurwa is not necessarily considered a bad word, I have polish friends and their every second word is kurwa.
So, saying kurwa in main chat is ok imo, but don't overdo it please.

Players that want to communicate in their mother tongue should use private messages as overdrive thankfully stated, or fire team chat.

I fear that there are not many active admins left who play on Hirnlos, tho. Since I only gave my comeback after a couple of years an am a bit rusty, I'm focused on Hirntot at the moment.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2